PDA

View Full Version : telling ur boss he can stick his job up his ass....

Jamie.
21-09-2005, 16:16
whats the best way?

hasnt quite got to that stage yet, but if i get a new job the best way cud be......

Slithers
21-09-2005, 16:47
Not say a word as it may just come back to haunt you.......

Unless you win the lottery always part on good terms.

Jamie.
21-09-2005, 16:53
that is true but i was looking for something to cheer me up really

Purple
21-09-2005, 17:22
that is true but i was looking for something to cheer me up really

A violent computer game with shooting and plenty of car crashes, perhaps?

Gav
21-09-2005, 17:25
here is a little office trick, if u get a normal a5 piece of paper and fold it on the top and write

"i quit u miserable sack of wank!"

and fax it to your work fax, for some reason because u have folded the edge, it wont stop faxing and will just keep printing off your bosses fax!

Awsome!

no idea why or how this works but it does!! :D

Purple
21-09-2005, 17:49
Nearly tried this many years ago but chickened out :D Re-dub an old Commodores song - EASY, and send to your boss as your resignation letter. :)

Change "girl" to "boss"
"easy like" to "leaving on"
"Sunday" to whatever day you resign.
--------------------

Know it sounds funny, but I just can’t stand the pain
Boss, I’m leaving you tomorrow
Seems to me, boss, you know I’ve done all I can
You see I begged, stole and I borrowed, yeah, ooh...

CHORUS
That’s why I’m leaving
I’m leaving on Tuesday morning
That’s why I’m leaving
I’m leaving on Tuesday morning

Why in the world would anybody put chains on me, yeah
I’ve paid my dues to make it
Everybody wants me to be what they want me to be
I’m not happy when I try to fake it, no, ooh...

CHORUS

I wanna be high, so high
I wanna be free to know the things I do are right
I wanna be free
Just me, whoa, oh

CHORUS
:D

FATBOY
21-09-2005, 17:50
im going to do this on friday!!!! my boss is a cunt! every install ive done has been wrong! basically ive not followed the secification and put rads in different places! but i said the customer wants them where they want them! but he said ive gotta go back to them all in my own time and not get paid and put them right! **** dat! im gonna say stick it you cunt!

Mattie
21-09-2005, 18:38
spray paint on the bonnett of his car...

" i quit u ****in cunt!" :D

tell im ur quittin normally get a gd reference of him then wen e gos 2 go home ell c that on his bonnett and know whos dun it! :lol:

LEIGH-ANNE
21-09-2005, 18:38
=D>

rickkez
22-09-2005, 09:46
but your pissing on your own chips really if you leave in a hast of fire

like slithers said , you should always leave on good terms, as you never know where you will run into a previous manager or boss along your time at work.

in my game its easy to leave on good terms!, as workin on a site and not having the best relations with site managers is a bad thing , seems every other site i go too i have worked on one of his/hers site elsewere!!!

rick

TwisT
22-09-2005, 18:49
but your pissing on your own chips really if you leave in a hast of fire

like slithers said , you should always leave on good terms, as you never know where you will run into a previous manager or boss along your time at work.

in my game its easy to leave on good terms!, as workin on a site and not having the best relations with site managers is a bad thing , seems every other site i go too i have worked on one of his/hers site elsewere!!!

rick

very good advice there

richy
22-09-2005, 18:54
never burn ya bridges! when i deicided to leave the last place i absolutly hated my old boss and wanted to run him over! i just walked in said im leaving heres my notice, and left got full pay and all that sorted, was a spur of moment thing lol