PDA

View Full Version : WILLIAMS IN THE GARAGE

bigjim
19-09-2005, 22:01
...........at my folks house :) they are away on holiday and i was up there last week and gave the willy a full valet it was looking mint then it started to rain so i thought **** this and put her in the garage. it then started to pour down so i decided to take my old mans isuzu trooper back to my house rather than get the willy dirty. well im still driving the isuzu, my dad had left loads of diesel in the tank so im using that until next week when i get paid as its costing me a fortune to run the willy on optimax which doesnt last very long unlike the isuzu which seems to run forever on diesel. missing the willy though but at least i know its safe and gleaming all ready for me to bring her out (weather permitting) must be great to have 2 cars one for running about in during the week and a nice toy tucked away for nice days and weekends. maybe i should buy an old banger for during the week to get to work and keep the willy for pleasure.

Martin
19-09-2005, 23:02
I've run two cars for a while and it's proper good keep the stripped slag for fun and drive to work in a comfy, soft car....turned out to be too pricey for me though. Insurance was 1700 for the two cars :(

richy
19-09-2005, 23:27
my clio is locked away in the garage, i use the r19 for work comfy/quiet and has a radio, and soft suspension lol its when i get back into the clio i realise how good they are!!! kinda forgot after awhile!! :) oh insurence is about £800 for both cars

2 live
20-09-2005, 09:13
it is good to not have to rely on the williams as an evryday car......but at the enfd of the day.they were built to be driven hehe

northy
20-09-2005, 09:23
im doing 200miles a week in mine and with all the mileage to meets ive done over 3k in 3 months.....

rolled onto 82,000 this morning.

2 live
20-09-2005, 09:38
fukkin hell..urs got more miles on than mine now lmao