PDA

View Full Version : How does this sound for FCS - "Club of the Show Award&q

french car show
19-09-2005, 17:52
"Club of the Show Award"

Title -

French Car Show 2006 "Club of the Show Award"

Background

French Car Show's roots lie firmly within its car club background. We are committed to supporting car clubs irrespective of size or chosen marque.
In 2006 our support for attending car clubs is demonstrated by 20% off gate price for advanced bookings, free FCS2006 commemorative graphic for all club advanced bookings and the introduction of the "Club of the Show Award".

Our commitment is further demonstrated by undertaking the often considered arduous task of administrating club 'ticketing' whereupon our team deal with enquiries and ticket sales from individual club members, arrange members car passes and deliver relevant statistics to club organisers. No other major car show assist in this manner.

Registration

No formal registration is required by an attending club. All clubs located within the showground having registered a club stand will be judged.

Format of Awards

1 - All attending clubs will be judged against the following categories;-

Originality (i.e. entertainment etc)
Preparation & Organisation
Layout of stand
Presentation of vehicles

2 - Size of stand and tickets sold will not be considered. Originality is encouraged so surprise us !

3 - Clubs will be judged throughout the day by our small panel of judges and their decision is final. Judges will be sourced from media representatives and show sponsors.

4 - The prize fund in 2006 will be as follows;-

1st place - £500 and trophy
2nd place - £300 and trophy
3rd place - £200 and trophy

Prize monies will be paid by cheque payable to the winning clubs.

5 - Awards

The awards ceremony will take place outside the sign on marquee at 1500 hours. If a club representation is not in attendance the club will receive notification in writing.

6 - Sponsorship

Sponsorship is provided by French Car Show Ltd.

7 - Contact

Should there be any questions concerning French Car Show 2006 "Club of the Show Award" please contact admin@frenchcarshow.co.uk or by calling 0845 838 0824 (local rate)

richy
19-09-2005, 18:36
sounds good!! :) looks liek its getting better all the time FCS!

NickFr
19-09-2005, 19:13
Really good idea!

northy
20-09-2005, 07:46
M M M M MHoney ?

right williamsclio is in.

Guys - i need all your help on this.

Richy - can you get pictures of the display boards, and we need a bigger banner.

northy
20-09-2005, 08:23
FCS - do you have a banner designed yet - to help sponsor the meetings and events section ???

french car show
20-09-2005, 09:13
Not yet but will have my web guy to sort that out.

Cheers
mark

Dancliovalver
20-09-2005, 15:01
that sounds like a pretty kool idea, especially how we would be prime candidates :wink:

wat bout doin a compitions for the best banner??? (just a sugestion)

northy
20-09-2005, 15:41
tbh its hard as last year was our first show, and we had formed only months before....still think we did very well.

2006 will be in a new league.

richy
20-09-2005, 19:25
M M M M MHoney ?

right williamsclio is in.

Guys - i need all your help on this.

Richy - can you get pictures of the display boards, and we need a bigger banner.

yeah np matey, will find some pics for u asap,

also, does anyone have a reasonable music system that could run off a car battery etc? get some normal music on the go!

RS-Steve
20-09-2005, 21:09
Sounds a bit frsocc to me, rather than williams clio!!!!!

Oh an the sound system is just run from an inverter, a decent sized one but only an inverter

We also sometimes hold raffles etc and draw them over sound system, as people visit the site, jump them for tickets and tell them to return at X o'clock ( as judges are walking by if your clever) and then bahm, you have a stand full of people, all interested in anything you have to say!! worked a treat at Ford Fair!!

RS-Steve
20-09-2005, 21:18
http://freespace.virgin.net/steve.bower1/Picture021.jpg

http://freespace.virgin.net/steve.bower1/Picture022.jpg

http://freespace.virgin.net/steve.bower1/Picture023.jpg

http://freespace.virgin.net/steve.bower1/Picture044.jpg

Tried an tested lads!!! It works, im too good to ya!! :D

richy
20-09-2005, 21:28
cool cheers :)

Mark_Ritchspeed
20-09-2005, 22:09
I can supply a powerful generator if needed. Will only take about £5 worth of petrol and it'll run all day. We can run anything off it as well, be it 12v, 24v, 110v or 240v.

richy
20-09-2005, 22:11
I can supply a powerful generator if needed. Will only take about £5 worth of petrol and it'll run all day. We can run anything off it as well, be it 12v, 24v, 110v or 240v.

sorted northy!!! :wink:

northy
21-09-2005, 07:34
good lads.... :D

NickFr
21-09-2005, 07:45
Perhaps it is worth talking to the Marketing department in Dieppe to see if they would consider giving/lending some material to us for use at FCS....got to be good PR for them......raffle prizes....etc... 8)

BRUN
21-09-2005, 08:15
what date is this on next year, so i can book it off work again

NickFr
21-09-2005, 08:19
what date is this on next year, so i can book it off work again

Sunday the 28th May 2006 :wink:

northy
21-09-2005, 11:03
looking at getting some renault flags from renault uk as we speak.

2 live
21-09-2005, 11:33
hmmm.....wonder if paddy would be up for a set on the decks..or monkey gettin his band down n doin a gig there instead of the loacal music thing.

hehe

plasma screen and past events runnin thru it

we could do a 'DUNK THE STROMBA' if hes up for it.. thatd get the crowds.... give him a little pool he can pose in his speedos in n hel love it too. lol

2 live
21-09-2005, 11:36
oi northy.....just a suggestion...how bout.

selling raffle tickets as steve said, giving the winners a couple hot laps in a williams round brunters, with proceeds goin to future club events or charity or summat

northy
21-09-2005, 11:42
fek me thats a class idea mate.

right i'll make a note of that jon....good lad.

J o n
21-09-2005, 11:53
hmmm.....wonder if paddy would be up for a set on the decks..or monkey gettin his band down n doin a gig there instead of the loacal music thing.

hehe

plasma screen and past events runnin thru it

we could do a 'DUNK THE STROMBA' if hes up for it.. thatd get the crowds.... give him a little pool he can pose in his speedos in n hel love it too. lol

it would have to be a pool of piss though, dont think people would be happy wasting such a precious natural resource like water...