PDA

View Full Version : BBPT Williams brake kit prices!

Dave BB
12-09-2005, 10:33
We are now able to offer some exclusive new brake packages for the Clio Williams using our new design brake disc and new Pagid pad(s), picture here :

http://tinypic.com/dngl0w.jpg

Prices to Williams.co.uk members are as follows :

Front Retail (Clio 16V, Williams and R19) :
Power slot front discs : £141.00 Retail, £115.62 Williams.co.uk
Pagid High grade pads : £41.13 Retail, £33.72 Williams.co.uk
Pagid Blue track pads : £136.30 Retail, £129.49 Williams.co.uk

Rear Retail (Clio 16V, Williams and R19. ABS & NON-ABS) :
Power slot rear discs : £146.88 Retail, £120.44 Williams.co.uk
Pagid High grade pads : £37.60 Retail, £30.83 Williams.co.uk
Pagid Blue track pads : £123.38 Retail, £117.21 Williams.co.uk

Im sure you will agree, the discounts are pretty good for the product! However, it gets better still.....

At the moment we are running package prices on the discs and pads which offer even further savings over the usual Williams.co.uk discount :

Front :
Pwr Slot discs & Pagid HG pads : £144.53!!!
Pwr Slot discs & Pagid Track pads : £240.88!!!

Rear :
Pwr Slot discs & Pagid HG pads : £141.00!!!
Pwr Slot discs & Pagid Track pads : £229.13!!!

But it gets better again! We will also offer even further discounts if you buy the Front and Rear kits together! :

Pwr Slot F&R discs and Pagid F&R HG pads : £276.13!!!
Pwr Slot F&R discs and Pagid F&R Track pads : £446.50!!!

And as we are on a roll here, lets say "Why the hell not, lets fit them!"

To fit any front kit on special £29.38
To fit any rear kit on special £29.38
To fit any Front and Rear kit combined on special £58.75
To fit new rear wheel bearings £58.75 (can be done on mail order brakes prior to shipping).

For more information about these brake packages, please contact us at the usual address. We will be taking delivery of our new kits through out the course of September and expect them to be VERY big sellers so if you want to make sure you get a set before everyone else, give us a shout.

Dave BBPT

northy
12-09-2005, 10:39
Thanks very much Dave.... 8) :lol:

J o n
12-09-2005, 11:19
how about some sale or return kits we can test and review against other members cars on our trackday ?

2 live
12-09-2005, 12:54
tbh mate theres no comparison between the kits....apart from the price.

the wilwood kit gets u front discs, pads and 4 pot calipers, the bb kit offers only discs n pads but all way round.

Dave BB
12-09-2005, 14:51
how about some sale or return kits we can test and review against other members cars on our trackday ?

You want to compare normal sized discs and pads (albeit of a high performance nature) to a four pot caliper kit??? :?

Im in discussion with northy about arranging test sessions :D

J o n
12-09-2005, 18:24
Dave, i'm just interested in bang for buck, but i'd be more interested in what you can offer in terms of a caliper upgrade. When if take my car on track what would your brakes hold up like in terms of wear? I currently have brembo max disks on the front and pagid fast road pads, braided lines... they were okay, now after 6k the pedal is spongy, the car shudders from motorway speeds breaking and they are generally crap. The rears are standard and the calipers have done less than 10k from new, but there's pish all brake dust from the back... when finances allow i'll want to try a mixture of standard calipers and 4 pots.

northy
13-09-2005, 08:02
im sure BB will have a car set up with the kit on jon that we could be taken out in.

And to all those buying from BB - can you use pm me for the password for club discount.

MAny thanks Dave for posting the offer here first....I think Summeh should be the first to buy this kit :D

J o n
13-09-2005, 08:41
being a tight Yorkshire bastard I just want whatever gives me more stopping power for my money, i'd have to be driving it to see how good it is over standard or current setup. A 4 pot kit option would be nice with discount tho... nudge nudge :wink: :wink:

Dave BB
13-09-2005, 09:11
Not at all, we have tested these brakes and have found them to performn quite a bit over other disc & pads combo's that we have tried:

EBC
Rotordiscs &
Standard (ok not much competition here but as its whet 99% of Clio owners still have on their cars, it seems the most relevant for comparison).

Im sure you will find these prices much more competative then the equivalent set-ups from EBC and alike and as we offer better performance as well.........

Caliper upgrades, on the cards for some time next year.

BRUN
13-09-2005, 12:36
thanks Dave

Lunner
13-09-2005, 19:43
How do the Pagid Blue pads compare to the Fats road ones, been on 3 tracks wiht my pagid fast roads and have had **** all brade fade

Dave BB
14-09-2005, 09:13
How do the Pagid Blue pads compare to the Fats road ones, been on 3 tracks wiht my pagid fast roads and have had f*ck all brade fade

Brakes and their longevity come down to how their used and how often. The Pagid track pads are actually the Pagid "Blue's", so called because of their colour. These track pads have a much much higher operating temp then the High grades / fast roads and are designed for Heavy track use.

However....

The High Grades / Fast roads can be used on a track and will still perform very well but just dont expect too much from them. They are ok to a point (and that point is alot higher up the heat range then EBC etc) but anything after that and its the Blues sir.

Hope this helps, Dave

northy
14-09-2005, 09:28
How much are the pagid blues pads on their own ?

And what pads do you recomend for fast road driving on the rears ?

Dave BB
14-09-2005, 11:28
How much are the pagid blues pads on their own ?

And what pads do you recomend for fast road driving on the rears ?

Pagid Blues come to a Williams.co.uk member for £129.49 for front pads. A bit steep I know but its the best I can do on a genuine track pad at the moment.

Rears :- Standard pads work fine for most general applications, but, as we get asked for them, we also offer the HG's and the Blue's. Being completely hones the HG's are a bit more of a "Luxury" rather then a "Necessity" on the rear.

Dave