PDA

View Full Version : Cobra 6019 mk2 alarm installation and instruction manual

fillip
08-08-2018, 08:05
Does anyone have a physical or better still digital copy of the standard fit cobra alarm system that was fitted to the 3’s? It scares the s*** out of me every time I go out in it and I just want to make sure I fully understand how it works I case it decides to throw a wobbly on me whislt out and about.

thanks in advance.

northy
12-08-2018, 21:02
I dont have a wiring manual as such - but i know the basics, what exactly is the problem with it???

fillip
12-08-2018, 21:49
I dont have a wiring manual as such - but i know the basics, what exactly is the problem with it???
Basically my remote wasn’t working very well so sometimes I wasn’t able to turn the immobiliser off and start. I’ve since got that sorted was a dodgy button and battery on the fob. However I have since managed to get a pdf of an extract of the installation manual which if I can work out how I will post on here for all to use.

fillip
13-08-2018, 18:03
Here is the generic user manual for the 6000 series Cobra Alarm provided to me by Cobra themselves (now Vodafone Automotive)

fillip
13-08-2018, 18:09
I also have the generic installation manual for this alarm system but for reasons i can't understand when i try and upload it, it fails each time :headbutt:

ianbirch
13-08-2018, 18:41
I also have the generic installation manual for this alarm system but for reasons i can't understand when i try and upload it, it fails each time :headbutt:

The most probable cause for that is the file is over 2mb.

Regards Ian