PDA

View Full Version : Original Dealer Number Plates

Dap81
25-07-2017, 11:10
Hi Everyone,I'm new around these parts but have had a Williams 2 for just over a year that is gradually being restored back to its former glory. Still plenty of work to do that is thankfully now just cosmetic, apart rom replacing a few corroded brake pipes. Anyway, what I am interested is in getting some replica plates made up as it would have worn when it came out of the showroom. I have used DMB graphics in the past fro my other cars and they look fantastic. I was just wondering if anyone had a car with its original plates on and whether they could post some pictures, with the registration details obscured obviously. Its the format of the plate I am interested in, the border how the dealer details are laid out, where the Renault logo goes etc.. I appreciate it probably varies from dealer to dealer but a rough idea would be great. The car was supplied by Hewitt of Sunbury so if any one has that on their plates I would be especially grateful! Also if anyone has the dealer sticker from the back windscreen that would be great too. Thanks in advance.