PDA

View Full Version : Williams driveshafts

cliorod
14-06-2017, 23:21
I have found a company that will do as below for Williams driveshafts..100% recon..new CV Joints not just gaiters ...plus new Tripoids ,they will make any length of shaft for any vehicle also.They use Motorsport grade of steel ..which has been tested to about 5 times normal strength,
They Know there stuff and make O/E style shafts for most Motor Motor Factors.I know of 3 rally drivers who have them made at this place,a CIVIC type R,A bike engined "buggy"and a Nissan Micra with a very quick engine & box.
The company is CPS/DRIVELINK and the contact guy is Paul Sowerby email paul.sowerby@cpsdrivelink.co.uk 0191 482 1690..he is the engineering director and is hard to get hold of..in?out of the country..tells me email is best for him.

Option 1

Recondition customers driveshaft LH or RH @ £89.50 ea..plus vat..£7.50 carriage..1 week lead-time.

Option 2
Supply new uprated driveshafts LH or RH @ £195.00 ea..plus vat..£7.50 carriage..4 weeks lead-time.

We will take the specification from your driveshafts, recondition both and return next week,
I hope this helps.
Rod

PhilW
15-06-2017, 14:12
Sounds like a great company to know, thanks for posting.
Too late for me though, I have had mine done a while ago.

Wobba
16-06-2017, 20:04
I have found a company that will do as below for Williams driveshafts..100% recon..new CV Joints not just gaiters ...plus new Tripoids ,they will make any length of shaft for any vehicle also.They use Motorsport grade of steel ..which has been tested to about 5 times normal strength,
They Know there stuff and make O/E style shafts for most Motor Motor Factors.I know of 3 rally drivers who have them made at this place,a CIVIC type R,A bike engined "buggy"and a Nissan Micra with a very quick engine & box.
The company is CPS/DRIVELINK and the contact guy is Paul Sowerby email paul.sowerby@cpsdrivelink.co.uk 0191 482 1690..he is the engineering director and is hard to get hold of..in?out of the country..tells me email is best for him.

Option 1

Recondition customers driveshaft LH or RH @ £89.50 ea..plus vat..£7.50 carriage..1 week lead-time.

Option 2
Supply new uprated driveshafts LH or RH @ £195.00 ea..plus vat..£7.50 carriage..4 weeks lead-time.

We will take the specification from your driveshafts, recondition both and return next week,
I hope this helps.
Rod

Awesome. I did buy a couple with re-manufacturers through ECP but one sheared and damaged my gearbox.

Gripper offered to make some for me with a lifetime guarantee as well.

Currently using my own rebuilt OEM shafts.