PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Injector refurbishment recommendation

PhilW
21-01-2017, 23:02
Just thought I would pass this on.
As part of my resto, I sent the injectors away to Mr.Injector.co.uk,fast turnaround, they came back with a full report and look as good as new. I hope that they behave as good as new when they are on the car
http://williamsclio.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8231&stc=1

16v_paddy
22-01-2017, 22:17
Did they supply new o-rings?

PhilW
23-01-2017, 08:11
Did they supply new o-rings?

Yes paddy, new seals and the top pintle was replaced. To be honest it looks like everything has been replaced.

Vandella
23-01-2017, 19:16
they look good PhilW.. any chance ud give an indication of how much that cost? doesn't have to be precise, i know some people dont like discussing money and thats fair enough.. (not aimed at anyone).. also can u post a pic of the report or do you plan to update your resto thread soon, i for one am keen to see ur progress!! :winkey: 8)

16v_paddy
23-01-2017, 20:57
Good stuff, I know where to go now.
I just remember the o-rings being a complete pain in the arse to get hold of when I needed some for fitting megane injectors to my old itb'd F7P as they're an odd size for the willy/valver heads

PhilW
23-01-2017, 21:18
they look good PhilW.. any chance ud give an indication of how much that cost? doesn't have to be precise, i know some people dont like discussing money and thats fair enough.. (not aimed at anyone).. also can u post a pic of the report or do you plan to update your resto thread soon, i for one am keen to see ur progress!! :winkey: 8),

No problem with your question at all.
Cost me £78.00 all in, including vat and delivery back to me. At less than £20 each, I'm very happy. Especially since they look like new now.

PhilW
23-01-2017, 21:21
Good stuff, I know where to go now.
I just remember the o-rings being a complete pain in the arse to get hold of when I needed some for fitting megane injectors to my old itb'd F7P as they're an odd size for the willy/valver heads

Yea I looked at the cost/availability of the rings, Mr.Injector was quick and painless.
Glad that I got to give you some advise at long last Paddy 😉

andreas395
24-01-2017, 10:59
Yeah I used them for my S3 years ago injectors came back like new :)

Crossers
30-01-2017, 19:34
He sells the o rings and pintle caps, filters separately if you require them as well. Very good service.

Paul