PDA

View Full Version : Part number required for Alternator Bracket and soloutions

Rajk
19-11-2016, 06:56
Hi guys, its been a while since posting so I apologise for not visiting more. I have come here to enquire about a part number, the long and short of it is that I am after the bracket that mounts the alternator and pulley to the engine, my mechanic put on a new Aux belt and it was squealing until warm. I took it back to him and he has said that the teeth mech on the adjuster is basically fooked. I havent been to Renault yet but I am after a few things. Firstly, a part number for the OE part. Secondly, I know a lot of the Renault's with a similar engine have identical parts, so any ideas are appreciated. Lastly if anyone has one I would be grateful. I recently brought a clutch cable from Renault and it was £46!! So I am preparing for a shock!!

Thank you in advance and I hope all of you are well:)

16v_paddy
19-11-2016, 07:26
Here's the part numbers for the bracket & if the teeth are damaged on that the pulley could also be knackered. It's only the 1.8 16v that shares these parts but they're pretty common and quite a few people on here are the same as me & always have 1 or 2 of those brackets as spares if you can't get a new one

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/16v_paddy/2012/Dialogys%20pics/Alternator%20brackets_zpsxfj83g7q.png

Rajk
20-11-2016, 21:34
anyone have a spare?