PDA

View Full Version : Standard Williams 'accessories'?

mrodz
17-07-2016, 15:14
Does someone know what a new Williams (1) came with? In terms of booklets, manuals, accessories (especially those specific to the Williams, like the parcel shelf)? I'm missing a few items, would like to collect as much of the OE stuff that would have come with it as possible..

FATBOY
17-07-2016, 18:07
genuine loadliner (boot tray), williams supplemental manual, genuine headlight protectors, genuine window deflectors. i some of the items were optional at the time??? i have genuine headlight protectors on mine..... but trying to find these items is like finding rocking horse shit!! lol

katbloke
25-07-2016, 21:45
genuine loadliner (boot tray), williams supplemental manual, genuine headlight protectors, genuine window deflectors. i some of the items were optional at the time??? i have genuine headlight protectors on mine..... but trying to find these items is like finding rocking horse shit!! lol

That reminds me I stillhave a set Mat brown wanted them, wonder what they are worth brand new in a box these days

Dunc
26-07-2016, 16:56
headlight protectors? Im desperatly after a set! Been bugging Mat Brown for last couple of years for some! He said he is on the look out for me!

Dunc

Greg
31-07-2016, 22:12
How do these headlight protectors and window deflectors look like?

Winters01
01-08-2016, 07:54
I have some headlight protectors... Check out my recent car pics

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg
01-08-2016, 19:55
OK, i see :)

rochdale_williams
30-11-2016, 20:57
My Williams 2 came with some Williams sunglasses. Was told they were a guine Renault item. Very 90s. They're in the glovebox. Car is with Ste at portformance, will get a pic when I get up there