PDA

View Full Version : #6206

mrodz
28-04-2016, 22:15
This has popped up on the Polish Clio forum, the OP mentioned it's for sale (most likely in Italy). Apparently the car has never been registered :shock:

mopa
29-04-2016, 13:12
we have the same story floating about in spain.. someone paid for it but supposedly never picked it up!! :O
the sign in the background is also in spanish. it reads maskenada (more than nothing)

Dunc
29-04-2016, 16:48
Looks like a williams 2 but with a Williams 1 plaque!

Dunc

mrodz
29-04-2016, 18:28
we have the same story floating about in spain.. someone paid for it but supposedly never picked it up!! :O
the sign in the background is also in spanish. it reads maskenada (more than nothing)

Could very well be Spain - the Italy part was more a few of us on the forum hazarding a guess. Most no. 6000+ Williams I have seen seem to have a connection with Italy, hence the assumption. That and the fact I though mas que nada was Italian (sorry!).

Looks like a williams 2 but with a Williams 1 plaque!

Dunc

Correct - still unclear to me what these are, tried searching this forum, but there doesn't seem to be anyone that knows definitely. I have seen a couple of ph2 numbered Williams - think they've always had numbers above 6000 (which from what I remember is more than the original run of numbered Williams made). Some seem to be of opinion that these were cars that perhaps the factory workers put together, after the official Williams 1 run of cars, with plaques that were left over. Here's an old thread on it.

http://williamsclio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?37610-Willy-numbers-on-phase-2-s&highlight=numbered

northy
04-05-2016, 08:45
if you can find out the fabrication number that would explain everything