PDA

View Full Version : Was i out of order??

Scott-16v!
06-09-2005, 09:45
received this pm from a mod on cliosport:
Re this:

"what a fuking sh!tty attitude to have, that really pisses me off , exactly the type of comments that make people think bollox to the club i'll go elsewhere!! arsehole"

Going to have to remove that mate, need to keep the threads peaceful.

You need to learn the "BACK" technique. Type out your heated, pissed off reply then instead of posting it, press the back button on your browser :)

underlined bits were my comment, posted that comment in a thread because 'Lagerlout' said, and i quote "Mk1 looks out dated, old and well.... really old.

If you must say they look aggressive to make up for the fact they look sh*t, old fashioned and you can't afford a newer ca,r then crack on.

Just because something is old, it doesn't automatically make it retro."

then i get a pm saying my comments were uncalled for, hah, a rule for 1 and a rule for another it seems. :roll: :lol:

northy
06-09-2005, 10:08
never had a problem with mods on cs.....but i agree there are a few who look down on the Mk1.....untill they see the rear of one.

NickFr
06-09-2005, 10:18
I think that the Mod has handled this situation well...he has at least explained the reasons and appears to have done it politely.

However, your use of language, is the main problem.......personally I believe that the comments made by Lagerlout were inflammatory, unintelligent and not worthy of posting on any site.....don't let people bait you, sometimes there are idiots on forums that simply enjoy winding other users up with purile digs, just to get a reaction, which are usually aggressive....as nobody likes to have their " pride and joys " rubbished.

Bingo...Larry****wit and his oxymoronic comments win and your reply gets deleted :roll: Just to add Scott...not having a go, you are right to be a little pissed off :wink:

northy
06-09-2005, 10:43
http://67.18.37.16/1330/139/emo/pokey.gif

Swervin_Mervin
06-09-2005, 11:01
I think you should have called him a cunt. Much more direct and to the point. :P

NickFr
06-09-2005, 11:06
I think you should have called him a c*nt. Much more direct and to the point. :P

Thats the answer I was looking for Swervin.....but aren't C*NTS usefull :lol:

Scott-16v!
06-09-2005, 11:30
lol :lol: nevermind, i was just surprised that mine was deleted but his/hers wasn't, probably cos i'm a mere forum user :wink: :roll: :lol:

Winston
06-09-2005, 12:56
That thread had me laughin my arse off :D

Scott-16v!
06-09-2005, 14:56
omg that thread has got soooooooo funny now, apparantly someones mates valver always gets "thrashed" by 1.4sri corsa's, pmsl :lol: :lol: :roll:

J o n
06-09-2005, 15:15
just found the thread, lol.

some of them on their are just on a wind up, like Lagerlout, he's a funny guy imo, I think he's sound.

Scott-16v!
06-09-2005, 15:24
he certainly gets people to bite.......(me included :roll: :lol: )

J o n
06-09-2005, 15:43
lol, yeah he's a funny guy!

seems as though Griff is finding it a little difficult at the moment... boo, some cock head locked my thread too... lol

OneEyedWilly
06-09-2005, 18:01
It's a bit obvious he was on the wind up though, don't you think??!! He was hardly subtle about it!! In the post mentioned above in small print at the bottom he's written , and I quote

"i love a good windup... how long has stromba been back on here... lol"

Funny thread that one. Some good reactions from both sides of the discussion.

Scott-16v!
06-09-2005, 22:06
i didn't think so at 1:30 in the mornin........