PDA

View Full Version : Fatwilly calling

Fatwilly
05-09-2005, 20:27
Hello all.

Introducing myself.....at 58 wondering if I am the oldest in the Williams Clio club.

Based in Epsom

Martin
05-09-2005, 20:35
welcome bud....I believe you take the title of senior member. :wink:

Enid
05-09-2005, 21:02
Welcome mate.

Your older than my dad! :wink:

FATBOY
05-09-2005, 21:20
welcome fella! hmmmmmmmmmm pat wont be happy that youve taken her crown(or should it be tiara) of being the oldest williams owner on here :wink:

Fatwilly
05-09-2005, 21:49
cheers guys...

northy
06-09-2005, 08:01
Hi mate - nice to see youve finally made it on.

Enjoy your stay. Oh and u need to post pictures of your car !

FlamingMonkey
06-09-2005, 09:30
Hello and welcome :D

NickFr
06-09-2005, 10:39
Hello, I am now the third oldest....cheers mate :wink:

Scott-16v!
06-09-2005, 11:33
aup and welcome :)

snakeylady
06-09-2005, 12:35
:D welcome from now the second oldest member on here- glad to see us 'oldies' can still mix it with the youngsters :wink: I drive a williams 2 around the Ipswich area :D

Fatwilly
06-09-2005, 20:40
Sorry Snakey lady to pip you to the post..so to speak. Thanks all for the welcome.

No need to say to you all what Clio willy are like....but by ferk can they shift...especially on B roads. As you can appreciate I have had a few motors in my time...some memorable for many reasons..but the Willy 3 is by far the most treasured. I love to play at traffic lights with the boys racers...as there are no decals on mine...its looks like a normal Clio at first glance...and when the boy racer look to this baldy headed old duffer I can more or less read their minds...picture them revving away clutching..lights change...then wham of Fatwilly goes...ha ha great fun. ...tearing down the road ..first bend and wey hey...blow them away.

"Growing old is compulsary...growing up is optional"

My other passion is loud rock music..Led Zep/ Neil Young and the boss...bikes too...grew up in the 60s as a rocker..now I am a geriatric rockers..riding my Harley Davidson...bit more sedate than Fatwilly...but the exhaust is mmmm.

Had some wheel arch work and the bonnet resprayed recently...its looking good on the outside ..now to spend some time and money under the bonnet....seen some of your pics on rocker boxes etc...good pics..thanks for the ideas of what to do next.

Anyone know where I can get the decals for the side and the boot .???

Nice chattin...perhaps a meet up with some of you. some time.Good work Northy running the club...look after him guys

Enid
06-09-2005, 21:23
Sorry Snakey lady to pip you to the post..so to speak. Thanks all for the welcome.

No need to say to you all what Clio willy are like....but by ferk can they shift...especially on B roads. As you can appreciate I have had a few motors in my time...some memorable for many reasons..but the Willy 3 is by far the most treasured. I love to play at traffic lights with the boys racers...as there are no decals on mine...its looks like a normal Clio at first glance...and when the boy racer look to this baldy headed old duffer I can more or less read their minds...picture them revving away clutching..lights change...then wham of Fatwilly goes...ha ha great fun. ...tearing down the road ..first bend and wey hey...blow them away.

"Growing old is compulsary...growing up is optional

My other passion is loud rock music..Led Zep/ Neil Young and the boss...bikes too...grew up in the 60s as a rocker..now I am a geriatric rockers..riding my Harley Davidson...bit more sedate than Fatwilly...but the exhaust is mmmm.

Had some wheel arch work and the bonnet resprayed recently...its looking good on the outside ..now to spend some time and money under the bonnet....seen some of your pics on rocker boxes etc...good pics..thanks for the ideas of what to do next.

Nice chattin...perhaps a meet up with some of you. some time.Good work Northy running the club...look after him guys

Your cool! Your taste in music is exceptional, Led Zep rock :D

FATBOY
06-09-2005, 21:24

"Growing old is compulsary...growing up is optional"

fella ive answered this in your post that was posted asking where u can get them from :D

once again fella welcome to our club!

Fatwilly
06-09-2005, 21:35
Cheers for the part numbers for stickers will be ordering em tomorrow.

Gav
06-09-2005, 22:46
welcome fatwilly

williams rock...but LED ZEP ROCK THE WORLD!! love your taste in music dude....awsome!

snakeylady
07-09-2005, 13:56
Wey Hey - someone who can remeber the great bands the first time round!! Buffalo Springfield - The Allman Brothers - Cream - Hendrix- Jefferson Airplane - Country Joe & The Fish - The Doors - I could go on and on - still have all the original vinyls - I'm guessing you got to the free Hyde Park concerts - much better than the commercial stuff that goes on now :wink: :wink:

2 live
07-09-2005, 20:55
welcome to the club mate...im getting younger and younger in the ownership ages now hehe......thank you lmao

Gav
08-09-2005, 23:06
there is a Doors tribute near me soon.......gonna go to that...lead singer looks the spitting image of Jim Morrison

Winston
09-09-2005, 01:26
Hello and Welcome

Fatwilly
10-09-2005, 18:13
Snakeylady..yes gotta agree with you re the bands of the 60s...saw the Yardbirds...before they became the members of Led Zep..Clapton was in then. Re Hyde Park saw the Stones there in 69 just after Brian Jones death