PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Clio Williams 3 - N8JNF

Noblebenn
07-05-2015, 13:28
Hello.

New to this website but a past Williams owner and been after a new one for a while.

Very last minute but does anybody know this car, currently listed on Ebay, item number, 221759628589.

Sellers feedback is not great and seems to think the car is his fathers etc etc. However I am after a car that I can work on and happy to change many parts, carry out maintenance in order to have a well sorted car that I can enjoy driving and own for a long time to come.

If anybody knows of its past or has any helpful information they can share it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

northy
07-05-2015, 14:01
it has been off the road since 2005 on the DVLA site

Looking at the pictures its missing the Williams stickers so its probally had a respray as the advert suggests. If the rest is as bad as that tailgate I wouldn't bother.

Have a look at the guys feedback. Says it all to me. He must have a big barn with all these cars for sale.

STAY WELL CLEAR!! SOLD ME A DEATH TRAP AND DESCRIBED IT AS GOOD WORKING ORDER.
Totally miss described item.major oil leak bent forks & handle bars required.
Ignored my 4 emails regarding collection; at least have the decency to reply!
Avoid! Doesn't sell you the car if you win it for a low bid. Total waste of time
Doesnt not repond to email,i didnt get my item!terrible ebayer,stay clear!!

and that's just from the 1st page lol

2nd page

DROVE100miles,no oil,serv history hand writen,dents missing trim.BWARE ITS A DOG
this car overheated 20mins into the journey home it had a very obvious waterleak
Item was damaged & Ignoie my E- Mail's Would not deal with this person again

Noblebenn
07-05-2015, 14:16
Yeah i did have a look through his feedback which does't make for a sparkling read. I have spoken on the phone to him and It would be a case of hope for the best. Having a good amount to spend on it I guess it would be a case of hoping that it is just not too far gone!
Overall I think you might be right. Keep on looking!