PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid v new 2.0 meg (cant believe what happened)

JayR
04-09-2005, 17:30
Was out yestersay afternoon going down a dual and i came to a roundabout where i was turning right to go onto another dual and all of a sudden as im turning onto it in 3rd this megs in the left lane(tit) and hes under took me and squeezed in between me in the outside and a car on the inside so iv thought game on.............Didnt take it out of third but iv taken it to the red and into 4th and im stuck on his ass, put it into 5th at about 4.5k as i was getting bored holding it there and then he finally moved over but i wasnt going passed him as i knew there wernt much dual left even though i could have easily!!! :lol:

Iv started slowin givin loads of time as i know a roundabouts coming up (and its quite easy to see tbh its there a **** off island) and there wasnt any point of takin it any further and this idiot obviously doesnt think im slowing!!!

Anyway the end result is the muppet ends up locking up and plouing straight into the island......All i can say is it was lucky someone wernt coming from the right or i didnt go past him as it couldve been nasty!!!

Take it it was a 2.0 as it had the silver door badges..........I now take it renault will be replacing the front end of a new meg pretty soon, They should also teach him to drive and maybe give him some better stoppers!!!

Scott-16v!
04-09-2005, 17:35
lol tit head

Martin
04-09-2005, 17:49
lol class

Gav
04-09-2005, 21:33
lol, payback time! :D

Dancliovalver
04-09-2005, 21:36
sounds like Renault need to make him some Glasses too :wink: