PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Basel / Switzerland

arno samimi
02-03-2015, 13:38
My name is Arno come from near Basel and am 40th.
A very long time I've been working on all Volkswagen Group brands as technician / diagnostician.
It was enough for some professional Swiss Champion titles and World Champion podiums on these brands.A
fter that, I worked in racing as racing mechanic and car chief in a Porsche racing team (Porsche Supercup, Swiss Cup and div. 24 races).
Most recently as Workshop Manager at the Porsche Centre Basel.

I have implemented since ever by the way complete vehicle projects.
With the emphasis Renault Sport, but not only. I was and I am always open for all brands.
Implemented this on my own vehicles, but also for other again and again.
Last year, after almost 20 years now officially as a company "RS Center".

Through my many years of experience with coilovers (eg R5 GT Turbo / Clio1 / Alpine "already" in 1993!), whether on road or track,
I have launched last year my own coilover brand (RSC Suspension).A
logical conclusion after 20 years of optimizing, improving and modifying of coilovers from other coilover manufacturer.

RSC Suspension coilovers are Swiss Made!
Very high quality standard supplemented with smart applications, settings, and set-up solutions and the possibility of personalization.S
pecializing for Renault Sport vehicles, but also available for all other popular vehicle makes and models.

In the following topics, I will now introduce my current work (and the work of the last few years).
If you have questions or comments, just write or ask here in the forum.
Otherwise, there are also enough other information and contact options. See in my signature...

Greets
Arno

ianbirch
02-03-2015, 19:57
Welcome on Board.

Regards Ian

arno samimi
03-03-2015, 00:05
thank you! :winkey:

northy
03-03-2015, 13:39
can you upload some details of the suspension please?

arno samimi
03-03-2015, 22:54
yes of course :winkey:
here is the post with all details etc.:

http://williamsclio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?44734-RSC-Suspensions-Swiss-Made-High-Performance-Coilovers