PDA

View Full Version : Northern ish Noob

Lew
16-12-2014, 17:58
Howdy all, just a quick post to say hi. I have posted in the owners register.

Will post a bit more when time allows, at work right now.

Recently got Car 0385 of bto-in law. He had it since new.

Reg L789 XNP was in Wokingham now in Huddersfield.

Will keep you posted,

Lew

Oliver Dufresne
06-01-2015, 12:46
Hey Lew,
I am in Leeds, car fallen into your lap, that's a lucky ticket, look forward to seeing pics.
I have been looking for a Williams 2 for a few months, also looking at a 172 cup as they are a bit more available, but i dont want to travel all round the country to find one, trying to wait for one to come up, if you hear of one in the Yorkshire area let me know or point them my way.
Cheers

Oli

Chris197F1
06-01-2015, 13:29
For these cars Oliver you usually end up travelling due to the small number available. I got my first one from Newcastle area which was a 2.5hr drive each way.

Oliver Dufresne
06-01-2015, 19:47
For these cars Oliver you usually end up travelling due to the small number available. I got my first one from Newcastle area which was a 2.5hr drive each way.
Chris what did you buy? Any details would be helpful. Cheers

Chris197F1
06-01-2015, 19:56
I bought a temperamental one lol. It was a Williams 2 that had running issues, needed the cambelt doing etc and had been stored for 2-3 years I think. Got it for a decent price but spent a fair amount it before I moved house and had to sell it as I had no where to store it. Now I have some space so im on the lookout for one again :)

If you need anything else just PM me