PDA

View Full Version : what really p's you off about other peoples driving?

snakeylady
02-09-2005, 13:22
Usually I am so laid back as to be horizontal but one thing above all else really winds me up - idiots that insist on driving with their foot glued to the brake pedal :twisted: Followed a BMW cabriolet which I'm assuming was a woman [it's a really gay car] and she/he was driving at 29mph and braking even on the straights!! as soon as even the most gentle bend came then we had brakes on for 1/2 mile before the bend. Made for an extremely annoying drive home! The other irritant is drivers that drive up someones exhaust and therefore are constantly braking to avoid ending up in the back seat - God there are some nimwits on the road - mind you I live in Suffolk and swear most of them learnt to drive on tractors!! :lol:

fab
02-09-2005, 13:26
Not moving out of the fast lane.

NickFr
02-09-2005, 13:39
Well most everything annoys me..being a grumpy old man..here are a few

1. People that overtake without indicating. :x
2. People that drive up my arse, without overtaking :evil:
3.100Yr olds in Ferrari's etc that drive them like 2CV's :roll:
4.People in convertibles that always drive with the roof up even when sunny :?
5.People who play shit music loud through Halfords speakers :oops:
6.People who ride their brakes :roll:
7.One speed merchants 50MPH everywhere including 30MPH zones :twisted:
8.People who give me the finger then run away :(

Mark_Ritchspeed
02-09-2005, 13:53
Well most everything annoys me..being a grumpy old man..here are a few

1. People that overtake without indicating. :x
2. People that drive up my arse, without overtaking :evil:
3.100Yr olds in Ferrari's etc that drive them like 2CV's :roll:
4.People in convertibles that always drive with the roof up even when sunny :?
5.People who play shit music loud through Halfords speakers :oops:
6.People who ride their brakes :roll:
7.One speed merchants 50MPH everywhere including 30MPH zones :twisted:
8.People who give me the finger then run away :(

I'm pretty much the same, but have a smaller list.

1. Everything and everybody who uses the same roads as me
2. Police and speed cameras.

Apart from those 2, I am very courteous and patient. :twisted:

Rich
02-09-2005, 14:31
old people who slam there brakes on and indicate at the exact same time when they are on top of where they want to pull in or turn :evil:

Tommo
02-09-2005, 15:08
Wankers in 3 series company BM's who think they own the road, and who do not care if they crash their german panzers so drive like complete twats..... :evil: .

Other than that not a lot, I have grown to be very patient as I'm so used to the majority of drivers not being able to drive I anticipate what they are going to do well before they do it so I'm able to account for it!

Winston
02-09-2005, 15:08
Old people :roll:

JonnyK
02-09-2005, 16:15

with hats on :roll:

Scott-16v!
02-09-2005, 16:17

with hats on :roll:
in beige maestro's :roll:

2 live
03-09-2005, 12:28
im with mark on this one...the only type of driver that annoys me.....is the type that wont get out the fukkin way when im obviously travelling at greater speeds than them, causing me to do some overtakes in some quite dodgy situations hehe

Zollo
03-09-2005, 14:05
People fart-arsing and fannying around. I don't expect a ring road Grand Prix at all times, but just a reasonable level of urgency to get somewhere would be nice.

Scott-16v!
03-09-2005, 14:09
the twats who let out big lorries when i go up buxton and then you get stuck behind the fekker for ages chuggin uphill :x

Justin..
03-09-2005, 20:52
1, People who drive 5mph under the speed limit
2, People who sit in the middle lane ona motorway doin 50 mph who think they will slow down traffic but just cause congestion
3, People who let police cars out :x
4, People who cut you up and slam on the brakes afterwards
5, Tailgaters
6, People who stop dead practically when a police car is comin the other way down the road
7, Chavs who drive there 1.0 novas with stereo so loud the speakers distort :evil:

I think thats it :roll:

Mattie
04-09-2005, 16:52
1. People who drive slow on a morning when ur tryin 2 get 2 work and dont move out the way :x

2. people who pull out on u and dont get up 2 speed quickly enough

3. Chavs in there 1.1ltrs kitted out so much they luk stupid

4. Chavs in there 1.1ltrs who pull up next 2 u at the lights wanting 2 race :?

5. people who have no respect 4 ur car

6. drivers who take up 2 much space on the rd (using ur side of the road wen theres no need 2 and then sandwich u against another car :evil:

7. taxi drivers because at night from didstance they luk like cops, forcing me 2 slow down every time i c 1 :(

8. taxi drivers cuz they think they own the road and the only thing they care about is dropin there passangers off asap so they can go on another job 2 get more money

9. taxi drivers because when ur tryin 2 get of the local club car park u cant cuz they block the road and entrance and dont move out the way, despite revin ur engine, beepin ur horn, flashing ur lights, putin ur high beems on and getin right up there arse!

10.cyclists who dont cycle nxt 2 the curb but sway all over the road so u cant over take them

im quite a chilled out driver really, not much pisses me off :wink:

NickFr
05-09-2005, 18:01
"Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac!"

George Carlen

:roll: :D

Scott-16v!
05-09-2005, 18:03
chuffin pensioners who are too old to be drivin in the first place and then fail to acknowledge you with a thanks when you give way to them, and they say its the younger drivers who are inconsiderate :x

Mattie
05-09-2005, 18:06
chuffin pensioners who are too old to be drivin in the first place and then fail to acknowledge you with a thanks when you give way to them, and they say its the younger drivers who are inconsiderate :x

o ye! 4got 2 add that 2 my list :roll:

people who dont say thanks wen u let them through on the rd....that 1 really anoys me! :D

VIPERONE
05-09-2005, 18:37
i get annoyed when chavs in one litre nova's/corsa's/saxo's/vtrs/fiesta's drive up my arse trying to provoke me to race.

Justin..
05-09-2005, 18:38
1 litre vtrs??? :wink:

MrAtego
05-09-2005, 19:28
i get annoyed when chavs in one litre nova's/corsa's/saxo's/vtrs/fiesta's drive up my arse trying to provoke me to race.

Slam your brakes on, works for me and it takes them 1/2 an hour to catch you up again due to all the lost momentum!!!

Justin..
05-09-2005, 19:38

Slam your brakes on, works for me and it takes them 1/2 an hour to catch you up again due to all the lost momentum!!!

hmm i can try that now :wink:

Scott-16v!
05-09-2005, 22:19
just make sure the dumb fuks don't go stright up your arse end!! :wink: