PDA

View Full Version : A long shot, but...

Chris-R
02-09-2014, 18:06
Hello all,

Goodwood Road & Racing (www.grrc.goodwood.com (http://www.grrc.goodwood.com)) is filming a video using the Festival of Speed hillclimb course at Goodwoood this Thursday (4th).

We've been let down at the last minute and need to find a Phase 1 Clio Williams to participate in the shoot. It would need to be a tidy, standard example in excellent mechanical order and its owner would have to not mind letting our presenter drive it up the hill at various times during the day for the shoot. (Not against the clock - don't worry!)

It's an editorial project for the Goodwood website so no big bucks - but we can offer a couple of freebie tickets for Revival (or Members Meeting/FoS or horse racing - you choose!) if somebody can help out. We will cover petrol expenses on the day, and buy you a sandwich from Sainsburys for lunch!

Obviously it's a long shot at such short notice, but please send me a PM if you think you can help.

Chris
(Editor - Goodwood Road & Racing)

northy
03-09-2014, 13:01
BUMP can anyone help?

ianbirch
03-09-2014, 20:32
BUMP can anyone help?

Was tempted by this but I have a long awaited hospital appointment and was pretty sure I would not get back in time... shame.

Cheers Ian