PDA

View Full Version : MOT time again...

Wobba
01-09-2014, 21:39
Passed first time, no advisories ;)

I heard the lady at the service desk shouting over to the tester how the car looked and he replied 'very well looked after, will pass no problem'. Not bad for a 1993 model Clio.

Apparently a side light bulb blew during the test but they just replaced it with a spare I had so np :p

Also, took LEIGH-ANNE's Williams 3 there as I may be borrowing it, and after some tweaking and securing of exhaust with cable ties/pumping tyres/fixing crap wipers it also passed with a couple of advisories on brakes...but that's due to it not getting used for quite a while.

MOT time is always a worrying time for me when I only have one car!

Wobba
01-09-2014, 22:46
AND OMG! I JUST WENT OVER 9K POSTS!!!

:colours::ooomg::colours:

How sad am I :(

16v_paddy
01-09-2014, 22:56
:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::s pam::spam::yourock::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:: spam::spam::strong::violin::flogging::birthday::fi ghting::headbutt::thumbsup::spamsmile::bootyshake: :bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::b ootyshake::muahaha::bicycle::preverted::screwy::wh ip::poke::smoking18::mechanic::titanic:

Wobba
02-09-2014, 10:49
LOLS :D

Coops
02-09-2014, 11:53
Are you sure they didn't say 'what a totally shed spec mess, looks like some pikie bodged it up with plasticine, pass it quick and get it out of here so I don't have to look at it again, it offends my face' ???

ianbirch
02-09-2014, 19:23
Are you sure they didn't say 'what a totally shed spec mess, looks like some pikie bodged it up with plasticine, pass it quick and get it out of here so I don't have to look at it again, it offends my face' ???

He he he.....

Wobba
02-09-2014, 21:04

Come to think of it...

:D