PDA

View Full Version : Williams Vs Granada 2.0ltr

FlamingMonkey
02-09-2005, 09:12
Was driving down the motorway last night minding my own business, when some young gun in a 2.0 Granada come flying past me in the outisde lane. I thought I'm not having that, dropped a cog to fourth and pulled the gap back and took him easily....hehehe

I then let him go past me again and we both lined up side by side the driver of the Grananda indicated he wanted a go in 5th so I put the Willy in 5th, he gave the countdown and we were off, Williams coming out on top again 8) Can't beat good old Willy power.

Funny thing is I have a feeling next time we meet it won't be so one sided :wink:

northy
02-09-2005, 09:22
lol....looked a right beast did that.

congratulations to martin though....looks like there is another fast one in the N/W !

GazTwo
02-09-2005, 09:41
PMSL.... :lol:

Martin
02-09-2005, 13:26
Was driving down the motorway last night minding my own business, when some young gun in a 2.0 Granada come flying past me in the outisde lane. I thought I'm not having that, dropped a cog to fourth and pulled the gap back and took him easily....hehehe

I then let him go past me again and we both lined up side by side the driver of the Grananda indicated he wanted a go in 5th so I put the Willy in 5th, he gave the countdown and we were off, Williams coming out on top again 8) Can't beat good old Willy power.

Funny thing is I have a feeling next time we meet it won't be so one sided :wink:

PMSL. :lol: I was in third for that little duel...thought you being in 5th might give me a chance...but it did'nt !

FlamingMonkey
02-09-2005, 13:31
3rd gear PMSL