PDA

View Full Version : Valver vs Ibiza 1.9 TDI FR

Andyvalver
01-09-2005, 18:13
:lol: He cut across the island and nailed it. Thought it would be rude not to give chase up the private dc :D realed him in and went past more easily than i thought at about 115mph :shock:. Had a look on there site and these things suposidly do 129mph :roll: . Looked in my mirror to see a scooby that also gave chase and was realing me in at a reasonable pace :evil: Kept it planted and topped out at 130 before having to slow for the island. The scooby then undertook me :roll: Gave me a wave though so all was good. Think he was suprised at my speed :P

Scott-16v!
01-09-2005, 18:49
:twisted:

Slithers
01-09-2005, 21:25
:lol: He cut across the island and nailed it. Thought it would be rude not to give chase up the private dc :D realed him in and went past more easily than i thought at about 115mph :shock:. Had a look on there site and these things suposidly do 129mph :roll: . Looked in my mirror to see a scooby that also gave chase and was realing me in at a reasonable pace :evil: Kept it planted and topped out at 130 before having to slow for the island. The scooby then undertook me :roll: Gave me a wave though so all was good. Think he was suprised at my speed :P

There meant to be quite nippy them ibiza TD's aint they?

Andyvalver
01-09-2005, 21:34
Dunno really mate. Most modern diesels are pretty quick now :shock: Had a race a while back with a golf gttdi. Pulled on it through second and then it stayed with me to 120mph :shock: The seat is 130hp

edde
01-09-2005, 21:55
There superb mid range cars but its 2k to 3.5k then thats it.
Good shove in the back and a load of potential 200hp doesn't require much work (£600 or so) but handling isn't superb and build and design is a bit cheap.
A 172 would win in a straight line upto any speed you want. You've just got to make sure you don't catch them coming off a roundabout in the wrong gear.