PDA

View Full Version : Williams 3 Bootlid - FREE - COLLECTION ONLY

a_hewi@yahoo.co.uk
03-03-2014, 22:09
No longer own my Williams 3 and purchased a spare bootlid with the intention to replace however never got round to it and its just sitting in my shed, the top lip spoiler is black and the bootlid has a few marks, usual areas inside where they rust has started to go and this has been sanded down, primed and painted. No rust at all around the windscreen.

It is what it is and its free if your in need of a spare or replacement cos yours is knackered.

Please note this is collection only and I will not post at all. Collection from Wigan - Lancashire.

Andy

Danno
03-03-2014, 22:53
No longer own my Williams 3 and purchased a spare bootlid with the intention to replace however never got round to it and its just sitting in my shed, the top lip spoiler is black and the bootlid has a few marks, usual areas inside where they rust has started to go and this has been sanded down, primed and painted. No rust at all around the windscreen.

It is what it is and its free if your in need of a spare or replacement cos yours is knackered.

Please note this is collection only and I will not post at all. Collection from Wigan - Lancashire.

Andy

I'll take it Andy mate, PM me your address or\and contact number. Cheers