PDA

View Full Version : Help required with parts list!

simongore
09-02-2014, 17:28
Hello to all
i have just returned to the forum after buying my new car
I used to have a williams 2 but sold it after finding a lot of rot under the fuel tank area.
However I always wanted another one and vowed to buy a series one when I could.
So here I am one the proud owner of No:49
As per the norm after looking at the car and realising it is not as good as the over zealous description a deal was struck.
I have it booked in at my body shop this Wednesday to place both sills as the jacking points on the rear are a mot failure and I am looking to remove the only rot on the car.
However i am looking for the following and any help would be appreciated.
2 original speedline alloys, I don't mind if they need a refurb as I am planning to get them all done.
I need a new grill as it has been damaged with opening the bonnet.
the wire strap that stops the bonnet opening to far
a rocker cover
im sure there will be lots of questions I will be firing at you guys as I plan to bring my car up to a high standard so I thank you all in advance.
best regards
simon

Dean250
09-02-2014, 23:10
Hi mate, nice car I considered it before but felt it wasn't worth the money back then, I think she has had a few owners since!

It's a very solid car, Mat Brown is your man for parts.

pvsmark
10-02-2014, 09:54
Hi I have 2 speedline that need a refurb but they are straight, PM if you're interested and i'll send over some pics

simongore
10-02-2014, 18:39
Hi mate, nice car I considered it before but felt it wasn't worth the money back then, I think she has had a few owners since!

It's a very solid car, Mat Brown is your man for parts.

hi dean

Yea chuffed with it.
The jacking points at the back are a bit scabby so it's having new complete sills on it on Wednesday.
Hopefully then it will totally rust free, not bad for a 20 year old car.
I will send mat a message
regards simon

Dean250
10-02-2014, 23:18
Good stuff simon, the problem is people jack them up on the sills rather than the good solid points on the rear arms etc.

How much is it costing to have each sill replaced?

simongore
11-02-2014, 06:29
Dean
Im getting charged £150 per side incl painting
i am supplying the paint.
he is a good fabricator but don't know about his painting so hopefully......

sinon

simongore
11-02-2014, 06:37
Hi I have 2 speedline that need a refurb but they are straight, PM if you're interested and i'll send over some pics
Pm sent !

thanks simon

Vandella
11-02-2014, 09:40
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clio-Williams-Alloy-Wheels-/281263969286?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims _Car_Rims_ET&hash=item417ca39406

these are available at.. 4 here and.. well they need refurbing but cheaps starters.. and the look like Renault speedlines too!