PDA

View Full Version : Decal Cad Drawings

pvsmark
23-12-2013, 13:26
As I've just made the age old mistake of buying some decals from ebay (not fitted) I have created a cad file containing the Williams logo traced from an image (attached to post). The drawing probably needs some improvement around the M area but its something to go on and could be used for signwriting companies to produce replica's, the only thing i haven't done is scaled the logo to fit so if anybody has measurements for these I will update the drawing.

p4cks
23-12-2013, 15:15
Excellent. I may need the final version as I am looking to get some kick plates made up

pvsmark
23-12-2013, 16:19
As I've just made the age old mistake of buying some decals from ebay (not fitted) I have created a cad file containing the Williams logo traced from an image (attached to post). The drawing probably needs some improvement around the M area but its something to go on and could be used for signwriting companies to produce replica's, the only thing i haven't done is scaled the logo to fit so if anybody has measurements for these I will update the drawing.

I've updated the file in this post to include the 2 which isnt perfect but have also tidied up the Williams Part now. Can you tell i have nothing to do at work today!

FATBOY
24-12-2013, 19:53
spot on like for like OEM decals are available here http://williamsclio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?40646-OFFICIAL-WILLIAMS-REPLICA-DECALS

icenutter
24-12-2013, 21:07
Cheers.