PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid v stripped 165 bhp 5gtt

JayR
29-08-2005, 20:21
Had 3 blasts from rollin in second at about 2.5k up to about *00 last night with my mates totally stripped 5 and he pulled about 5/6 cars by the time we come to slow on all 3 occasions up and down the same dual!!!

When i say his 5's stripped i mean it has no roof lining, door cards, back seats etc.........All it basically has is 2 seats a steering wheel and an in car boost adjuster!!!

Im sure you'l all say different but i didnt think the willams engine did too badly considering it was pretty warm!!!

On a different note has nybody played with a TT 225 quattro from rolling???

A mates just got one and deffinatly shifts from standing but although it feels quick when rolling it does'nt feel totally blistering but again dont really wanna have a play and get totally pasted!!! :lol:

Andy
29-08-2005, 21:55
i had a go at one a while back

and i got passed him

:P

JayR
29-08-2005, 23:49
Andy was that with a stripped out 5 or TT 225 and is your williams standard?

Think in the next few weeks my to do list will involve losin the sub, amp and spare wheel and also gettin a de-cat sorted!!!

Then il have another go against the 5 and the TT aswell!!!

Martin
30-08-2005, 15:43
the 225 TT are slow tbh....Winston pasted one of the V6 TTs at york...

http://media.putfile.com/WinstonVsAudiTT

Andy
30-08-2005, 17:52
tt 225

mate only got a decat

but mine is a freak to be honest 14.9 at pod

JayR
30-08-2005, 21:40
Is winstons cammed, chipped, stripped etc?

Getting seriously worried as mine wouldnt be able to do that...........I know it!!!Lol

Martin
30-08-2005, 21:44
winston's is stripped with a de-cat and zorst...thats it!

Martin
30-08-2005, 21:47
oh and king dong I/K! lol

JayR
30-08-2005, 23:05
Whats a king dong ik? Never heard of them!!!Lol

Would mine feel much different if i changed the following?

Leather to Phase 2 cloth

Knn to standard airbox or bmc

Fusion Sub+Amp out

Spare wheel off

And finally got myself a de-cat

Cant see it being much different myself...............Dunno if iv just got a slower one or it needs tuning but something seems odd with it!!!

Zollo
30-08-2005, 23:07

Leather to Phase 2 cloth

Fusion Sub+Amp out

Spare wheel off

Cant see it being much different myself...............Dunno if iv just got a slower one or it needs tuning but something seems odd with it!!!

Yeah, I reckon you would :shock:

Martin
30-08-2005, 23:45

Leather to Phase 2 cloth

Fusion Sub+Amp out

Spare wheel off

Better if you take out the back seats and stuff too :wink: ..lol Seriously though that ^ should make a big difference...I can't believe you're still runnin a cat! They kill your revs up high... :shock:

Martin
30-08-2005, 23:49
Or you could just have a slow un'!! :wink: get down pod sometime and find out....

JayR
31-08-2005, 00:07
I will do Mart..............Dont really wanna loose the leather but deffo gonna try the the de-cat soon in the near future aswell as loosing the spare wheel and sub (a job for the weekend :wink: )

Dont really wanna loose the ik but we'l see afetr the aboves done!!!

Thing is my Valver lump seemed a pretty weak one in comparison with others on CS so im thinking it may be any of the above...........Think id be pretty unlucky to have 2 low mile engines and them both be duds!!! :lol: