PDA

View Full Version : The planets have aligned...But its days are numbered

ThRaXaIR
11-12-2013, 21:48
So for various reasons i have decided to drive the Williams through winter and up until its MOT expires in May. All the salt and shite on our roads during winter will no doubt destroy the rest of the arches. Once the MOT is up i will probably not try and get it through another one as it already needs its jacking points done by the MOT. meaning it shall probably be broken.

However this does allow me to enjoy/endure life with the williams for the next 5 months while actually driving it!! its sat for the last 3 and a bit yrs while ive been at Uni with only brief respites of use, track days, yearly servicing and an overhaul of the engine and suspension (I just love throwing good money after bad).

Sorry for the ponderous post but i just thought i'd share that the car will be used for the remainder of its life!

And on a side note....do snow chains fit on willy wheels with avo coilovers? hmmm...

16v_paddy
11-12-2013, 21:54
Raise it and it shouldn't be a problem :winkey:

Will you be joining us at Bedford in March/April time then?

ThRaXaIR
11-12-2013, 22:05
hmm i'll dig out my coillie spanner..

Well i could come... but i will be balls deep in uni work still.

16v_paddy
11-12-2013, 23:22
I thought you'd finished with all that low life tax dodging student scumbag bollocks? Anyways, you can always go back & redo the uni work whereas you wont be able to blast that car around track ever again :winkey:

ThRaXaIR
11-12-2013, 23:58
For some unknown reason i decided a post graduate diploma was a good idea. :???: It'll all be over come may FOR DEFINITE THIS TIME! :D