PDA

View Full Version : A1 WILLIAMS 2 FOR SALE - SOLD! SOLD!

willy2
28-08-2005, 12:08
The time has come to sell my car. It wasn't an easy decision but after owning the car just over 2 years its time to move on.

To the lucky buyer...........

1995 'M' plate Clio Williams 2
68,000 miles
New m.o.t + tax
Certificate of history (no finance or crashes recorded)
Original condition

Car was in excellent condition when i bought it but have somehow spent roughly £7000.
Only used in dry weather & has been a second car for the last 14 months. Always garaged.
Exterior & interior are in a1 condition. No sratches, blemishes or dents in paint or body thanks to full respray 15mnts ago. No rust anywhere, inc. wheel arches. Carpets are clean. Seats are free from tears & sagging.

-Recent tyres all round - Bridgestone RE720(covered about 2000 miles)
-Upgraded brakes, 4-pot calipers at front(original calipers included)
-New discs/pads & braided hoses all round
(inc zinc coated discs & housing = no rust)
-Reconditioned alloys with machined & laquered edge
-Upgraded headlights (v.close to xenon gas bulbs)
-Exhaust, cat back. 0nly 18 months old
-Stainless manifold & downpipe (guaranteed against corrosion)
-Stainless de-cat(original cat included in sale, in v.good condition)
-Samco ancillary water hoses (blue)
-Bailey stainless steel header tank
-Samco oil breather hoses (blue)
-Viper carbon induction kit (original filter + housing included)
-New distubutor + rotor arm
-New fog lamps
-New shocks front & rear
-New springs
-New drivebelt & competition cambelt (1000 miles ago)
-New cam followers (professionally fitted)
-Ultrasonically cleaned fuel injectors (good as new)
-New cat1 Cobra alarm & immobiliser (with certificate)
-New bottom ball joints & anti-rollbar bushes + mountings
-New wheel bearings x4
-New performance battery
-New fuel filter & power steering pump
-New spark plugs & ignition leads
-New badges & decals (from renault)
Dont quote me, but i think thats all thats been done.

Car has been regularly serviced & maintained & really looks the nuts. With most of the suspension etc being replaced it handles like new as well.
Hassle free fun

NEW PRICE £4500 (open to offers)

for details or enquiries call 07736462881 ask for duncan.

if anybody is interesed PM me or call me with your e-mail address & i'll send pics out. car is also advetised with a picture at pistonheads.co.uk.

willy2
17-09-2005, 13:30
NEW PRICE £5000 ono

Great car, had no problems with it in 2 years of ownership. All parts & work listed have been done in this time so its all practically new as i only use it once or twice a week! Absolute bargain. :shock:

LEIGH-ANNE
17-09-2005, 13:58
Where bouts u from mate, wondering if ive seen it around or not??

willy2
19-09-2005, 14:34
im in medstead, hampshire. nr alton & basingstoke :)

Zollo
19-09-2005, 14:37
Have you got a partner that drives it as well? We saw a bird driving a Williams in Alton yesterday. She must have been a bit shocked at seeing so many Willies drive past her!

LEIGH-ANNE
19-09-2005, 14:41
grrr u got there first, was just writing bout that.....yea was our SE Meet yesterday there was 6 or 7 cars cant remember mostly willys tho

scotte666
20-09-2005, 11:26
wanna swap it for a gti6???

Zollo
20-09-2005, 16:32

Oh dear!

scotte666
20-09-2005, 17:05

Oh dear!

what??????

Zollo
20-09-2005, 17:37

Oh dear!

what??????

Oh dear, as in, you've only just got it and you already want to get rid of it. Not a good sign. :?

scotte666
20-09-2005, 21:07
no i love the car.its awsome but would also like a williams again. id like both if i had the money......

Zollo
20-09-2005, 21:09
Ah right, nice one 8) . Now that would be an awesome combo - a GTi6 and a Williams.

willy2
23-09-2005, 20:39
SORRY 4 LATE REPY. DONT KNOW ANY1 ELSE WITH ONE IN THE AREA. AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO DRIVES IT. ANY TAKERS BEST B QUICK COS IM TEMPTED BY A FEW CARS & ITS GONNA BREAK MY HEART BUT I MIGHT HAVE TO TRADE IT IN!!!! :?

willy2
03-10-2005, 20:33
am still open to sensible offers on the car but price is now £4500. viewers will not be dissapointed! it really is that good :shock:

Tiger
16-10-2005, 12:44
at the rate williams prices are goin you'll struggle to ge tthat kinda cash, not a dig just being realistic, i was gonna sell mine but i think im just gonna run it into the ground now, just not worth selling anymore i dont think, even tho its only on 70k

Andy
16-10-2005, 12:51
for 5 grand mate you are looking low mileage under 50 k from exsperience

i paid 5 grand for mine with 40 k on mate

stegreeny
18-10-2005, 20:05
much agree , if this was more sensibly priced id be very interested

bigjim
20-10-2005, 22:01
£4500 isnt silly money for a mint williams. u get what u pay for. i paid over 5k for mine this year 50k on clock full renault and renaultsport history with receipts for everything and i mean everything including hill power stage one and magnex with receipts. u pays ur money. plenty of shitters out there for less cash.

willy2
01-11-2005, 18:23
car is now sold. thanks for your interest. :D

J o n
01-11-2005, 18:45
hope you got what you wanted. I dont think the price was unrealistic either, it's a collectable car and its worth is condition based, most you see for the 3k mark are poor, and that is hybrid money... so why cant a mint Willy be more? :?

if I were to sell mine i'd sort out new bumpers and spray the bonnet (bloody stone chips...) and it would be minty fresh... it would also be newer than most cars on the road as 90% of the car has been replaced with Reno bits or better... plus its tuned and fast as ****... its you lot that are bloody devaluing the cars with this "it's not worth x amount" bollocks. Try saying this in another 10 years when another 500 hundred have been killed, you'll be gutted you let your high mile but mint Williams go for so cheap (or in Andy's case the car will still have the same amount of miles it does today :wink: )