PDA

View Full Version : Breaking - BG 182 FF

Coops
30-09-2013, 12:12
Right, I have a Black Gold 182 I am currently breaking, most parts available.

Car has done 75k so unless otherwise stated all the components have done this mileage

All prices are for collection from Ambergate in Derbyshire and are ono.

If it’s not listed below I’ve either sold/I’m keeping it or I’ve simply forgotten, so just ask!

Pictures on request as otherwise the thread gets messy!

Thanks

Ben

Cup suspension (standard springs) complete with top mounts etc - £100

Cup Wheels set of 4 with 2 knackered tyres and 2 budgets. Centre caps present and they seem a funny colour mix to me as well - £170

Full Fat interior, consisting of front and rear doorcards (no furniture/handles etc) and front and rear seats. Minimal wear and bobbling - £150

Xenon Headlights – pair, minimal haziness, includes ballasts and bulbs in perfect working order when removed. Passenger side has lower mount broken and repaired (small section only). Fits fine - £150

Engine Cover – slight wear to rear right, low down so not noticeable, oil cap present and fine - £20

Starter Motor, good nick - £30

Radiator and Fan, good nick - £30

Power Steering pump, good quiet nick - £30

AC Pump, good nick - £20

RS Lower inlet - £30

182 Top inlet - £20

Throttle body - £40

Boot - £20

Doors (no doorcards or furniture/side trims)- £20 each, dings and scratches on both

Bonnet, couple of blemishes/bubbling on leading edge and usual stone chips etc - £50

Front bumper, okay nick, missing lower mounts to subframe - £50 or £100 with RS grills/fogs

Rear arch liners, pair, no cracks etc - £15

Sony Xplod Stereo - £20

Loads of other bits and bats. Just let me know what you need and I’ll respond as soon as I can with availability etc.

jimmy89
19-01-2016, 01:29
Hi do you still have the front bumper?

gavlar_88
19-01-2016, 08:58
hey coops, have you got a picture of the car and wheels please.

16v_paddy
19-01-2016, 20:27
Try looking at the dates guys. September 2013, the car & it's parts are long gone :lol: