PDA

View Full Version : Clio 16v Leda Coilover Suspension

Coops
24-09-2013, 16:08
Thinking of selling up my Leda coilovers

these are pretty much the best money can buy for the 16v, retail at over a grand, they were originally Neil (maxiboys) from building the green frog boost mobile. And anyone who knew neil will know he only used the best parts he could lay his hands on after researching for around 5-6 millennia!lol!

The setup will include all four shockers, front springs and standard top mount complete, so literally bolt on kit.

all the adjustment knobs are free and work perfectly, and they aren't the crap ones found on avos etc, work positively and a nice click!

spring platforms move freely on the struts, and there is minimal surface rust on the shockers themselves

pictures to follow.

genuine interest only, and i'm not selling these for 15p to Jack the lad ;-) x

£400 ovno

that's cash collected from Ambergate in Derbyshire

thanks

Ben

trackerdave
28-09-2013, 16:09
Pics? How old? Approx miles? Open to offers?
Also what adjustment is on them? Ride height, stiffness? Etc.

Thanks Dave..

Message me for e mail address if you'd prefer...

Coops
29-09-2013, 10:00
hi Dave

I have had them for around 2 years and done approx. 4k on them, before that they were about 18 month old and had done about 1k if that. that's off the top of my head

I am unsure of the exact specs of the springs or the dampening rates but they go from road livable to track stiff as hell nicely from my ametuer opinion. of all the coilovers I have used they are the most versatile and best all rounders I've had.

I will take some pictures today.

the price is fairly firm, it will be very nearest offer to get me to shift them as they are a superb bit of kit and frankly if I don't get what I want for them they will be used again at some point in the future when the avos I have currently require refurb (which they will as avos are a bit toss!lol!!)

give me a text on 07828088002 chap and I can whats app the pics if that's easier?

cheers

Ben

Coops
30-09-2013, 09:02
Hi Dave

i didnt manage to get pics yesterday, tied up breaking a 182, i'll get some this week

thanks again

Ben

manxseven
06-03-2014, 21:29
sold ???

Coops
07-03-2014, 09:10
yes mate, sold am afraid

Linus
07-03-2014, 19:01
they can be sold if i get blown away by an offer :D

manxseven
07-03-2014, 22:54
the same ones ?

Same condition, had any use?? Send me some pics,

Cheers for reply,

Simon

Coops
08-03-2014, 18:18
yep, same ones, Linus has only just got them from me, lol!

manxseven
09-03-2014, 21:02
Appreciate some pics please and a price,

Cheers,
Simon