PDA

View Full Version : London Calling

bl1ng
16-09-2013, 21:51
Hi all,

New member on here.

It has taken me about 3 days to register on here, for some reason the forum thought I was a spammer :-k

Happy to be in now and have spent those days reading through a fair few threads. :grin:

As with others that are new here, I am in the market for a Williams. Would love a 1 but a or 3 would do.
Key worry for me is the dreaded rot so can't be too fussy. On the positive side, at least the 3 has ABS.

I am after something small and fun and really, it is a decision between a Williams and a Clio 172/182. I guess it is a decision between an older, classic car that could cost a lot of money to keep running Vs a more modern car that does not have the character but may be a cheaper ownership proposition.

scream1
17-09-2013, 21:36
Hi , i have a williams 3 available with no rot at all, all waxoyled underneath , 63k miles, newly refurbed wheels, new exhaust, new discs and pads, sunroom does not leak, interior looks like new, fully stamped service history , loads of invoices and old mot's and tax disc's , i would not expect this car to cost anything over next year or two as everything works as it should, bodywork professionally detailed and looks great for an 18 year car , am looking for £6k though, any interest? if you email me on steve.cream@pcs-systems.com, i will send back pictures

bl1ng
18-09-2013, 09:48
Hi Steve,

Thanks for letting me know about your car. It sounds great but unfortunately it is way out of my price range. It has a lot going for it but if I did have that sort of money, I would probably prefer a 1.

Good luck with the sale

scream1
18-09-2013, 20:28
Hi, thanks and good luck with your search

Regards

Steve

Vandella
20-09-2013, 13:16
I aint to far from you mate.. check out the car in for sale section..

bl1ng
20-09-2013, 15:19
I aint to far from you mate.. check out the car in for sale section..

Replied