PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Track Car - Lots of Goodies

Squeak
28-06-2013, 11:12
Right the time has come to break my track car:

This car has MK1, MK2 and MK3 parts

I have lots of goodies for sale and all will be listed. P.S all have done between 1000-1500 miles max unless stated.

The car is a MK2 1.2 Shell with a MK3 197 Cup Racer roll cage welded into it.
The shell shall come complete with new window screen that was fitted at the end of march (in preparation for a track day that got cancelled).
All Body panels will be left on the car apart from the front windows (as I currently have Perspex). The rear beam shall be left on the car but no front suspension shall remain.
£OFFERS

The engine is a MK1 2.0 F7R Williams Engine. The mileage of the engine is approximately 72500 (have original Williams dials and documentation to prove mileage).
At 71 257 miles the following was done to the engine prior to me fitting it in the car.
Replace Cambelt and Tensioners, Water Pump, Thermostat, Spark Plugs, HT Leads, Rotary Arm, Distributor Cap, Engine Oil and Filter, Gearbox Oil,
This engine is in very good condition for its age and does not burn a lot of oil. It is a strong engine and made 171.1 hp with a custom 172 manifold and the standard Williams ECU and then 177.2hp with a chipped ecu. This engine does pull like a train and considering it is not cammed the potential is definitely there!
Parts included.
Complete Engine Minus – Gearbox, clutch, manifold, non pas bracket, water hoses, coolant bottle.
Including All Sensors, spark plug, ht leads, water pump, thermostat, rotary arm, distributor cap, Chipped ECU. PROV SOLD

Throttle Body Adaptors.

1 the worst one I made but still does the job. £25
1 The one that I made on the recent batch I made £35
1 That I made that is probably the best flowing £45

Pipercross Race Filter & Phase 1 Airbox with Red Silicone Tube £45

Original Williams Clocks and Aux Dials on about 72500 miles £50

Custom 172 Manifold made to fit an F7P / F7R with K-tec Decat (Twin Lambda) £220 This includes a genuine Renault manifold to cat fitting it (£30 Renault), Fits in a MK2 shell never tested to see if it fits MK1 Shell

Chipped Williams ECU with standard Map but raised rev limiter to 7000/71000 rpm £100

Ktec Stealth – Silenced. Mild Steel version and has been sprayed in black high temp paint (Has been slightly shorted to accommodate my manifold) (will check it will still fit on a Phase 1 £100

172 Polybushed Wishbones £60

Custom Brake Lines to run through the car and go through a Hi Spec manual bias valve £75

172 Cup Master Cylinder and Servo £75

Sparco Road Seats inc runners bolt in bolt out £180

172 fitment Gaz Coilovers GHA Inc AST Top Mounts (Less than 1500 miles) 300lb front 350lb Springs Rear £450

Lockable Aerocatches£30

172 Mintex M1155 Brake Pads Fitted bedded in and then removed as track day got cancelled. £80

172 Hubs £50 the pair (good Bearings)

172 Shaft £100 the pair

172 Rear Callipers £40

172 Front Callipers £20 each

172 Polybushed ARB £50

Polybushed Exhaust Mounts £20

Poly Carb Windows made by ACW Plastics! Fronts with sliders 4 small holes. (Few marks from sliding back and forth). Rears with 2 holes each side for pop out vents to let air in. Black boarder kit (Started to do will need finishing) £200

T7 Lightweight heater and ducting. Everything needed to fit £110

Battery relocation kit including BMW positive terminal, battery kill switch and Odyssey PC680 battery £100

Oz F1 Wheels Matt Black (DIY Refurb) With 2 good and 2 reasonable Toyo Proxie PX4 £150

Blue 4 Point TRS Harnesses Out of Date December 2012 £120 (Pair)

Link to my project thread

http://www.clio16valver.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48716&hilit=+track+clio

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?625087-The-Confused-Track-Clio-MK1-MK2-amp-MK3-Content-(01-Sep-12-DEADLINE)

More bits to come as and when I remember and once I get in the garage

Turlough
28-06-2013, 21:37
Do you have a price for just williams main clock assembly

Squeak
28-06-2013, 23:07
Pm'd u mate

Squeak
28-06-2013, 23:07
Update

I have lots of goodies for sale and all will be listed. P.S all have done between 1000-1500 miles max unless stated.

The shell shall come complete with new window screen that was fitted at the end of march (in preparation for a track day that got cancelled).
All Body panels will be left on the car apart from the front windows (as I currently have Perspex). The rear beam shall be left on the car but no front suspension shall remain.
£OFFERS

The engine is a MK1 2.0 F7R Williams Engine. The mileage of the engine is approximately 72500 (have original Williams dials and documentation to prove mileage).
At 71 257 miles the following was done to the engine prior to me fitting it in the car.
Replace Cambelt and Tensioners, Water Pump, Thermostat, Spark Plugs, HT Leads, Rotary Arm, Distributor Cap, Engine Oil and Filter, Gearbox Oil,
This engine is in very good condition for its age and does not burn a lot of oil. It is a strong engine and made 171.1 hp with a custom 172 manifold and the standard Williams ECU and then 177.2hp with a chipped ecu. This engine does pull like a train and considering it is not cammed the potential is definitely there!
Parts included.
Complete Engine Minus – Gearbox, clutch, manifold, non pas bracket, water hoses, coolant bottle.
Including All Sensors, spark plug, ht leads, water pump, thermostat, rotary arm, distributor cap, Chipped ECU. PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

Throttle Body Adaptors.

Original Williams Clocks and Aux Dials on about 72500 miles £50

Custom 172 Manifold made to fit an F7P / F7R with K-tec Decat (Twin Lambda) £220 This includes a genuine Renault manifold to cat fitting it (£30 Renault), Fits in a MK2 shell never tested to see if it fits MK1 Shell

Chipped Williams ECU with standard Map but raised rev limiter to 7000/71000 (tel:7000/71000) rpm £100

Ktec Stealth – Silenced. Mild Steel version and has been sprayed in black high temp paint (Has been slightly shorted to accommodate my manifold) (will check it will still fit on a Phase 1 £100

172 Polybushed Wishbones £60

Custom Brake Lines to run through the car and go through a Hi Spec manual bias valve £75

172 Cup Master Cylinder and Servo £75

Sparco Road Seats inc runners bolt in bolt out £180 PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

172 fitment Gaz Coilovers GHA Inc AST Top Mounts (Less than 1500 miles) 300lb front 350lb Springs Rear £450

Lockable Aerocatches£30

172 Mintex M1155 Brake Pads Fitted bedded in and then removed as track day got cancelled. £80

172 Shaft £100 the pair

172 Rear Callipers £40

172 Polybushed ARB £50

Poly Carb Windows made by ACW Plastics! Fronts with sliders 4 small holes. (Few marks from sliding back and forth). Rears with 2 holes each side for pop out vents to let air in. Black boarder kit (Started to do will need finishing) £200

Battery relocation kit including BMW positive terminal, battery kill switch and Odyssey PC680 battery £100 PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

Oz F1 Wheels Matt Black (DIY Refurb) With 2 good and 2 reasonable Toyo Proxie PX4 £150 PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

Blue 4 Point TRS Harnesses Out of Date December 2012 £120 (Pair) PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showt...p-12-DEADLINE)

More parts to come just need to remember them and look through the garage.

Squeak
29-06-2013, 10:15
Deposit taken on rear calipers

jock
29-06-2013, 12:33
Been at work since 6am . . . Thanks for the rear calipers mate wont bother asking about the front ones or the hubs and shafts. . . . . . . .

bbracer16valver
29-06-2013, 20:47
hi im after a TB adaptor have you got a pic?

have you got any willy cams for sale? thanks

(yer i didnt read the full post :) )

Ste
30-06-2013, 19:56
Hi I am after a few bits if you have them:

door solenoid for passenger door (i assume either will fit),
the plastic cover that fits on the rear wiper arm to hide the nut,
the smoked plastic cover that sits on the roof near the interior lights,
Both door trays (what condition are the ones you have)
scuttle pannel as well if you have 1

Thanks

Ste

BazEdgar
30-06-2013, 20:41
Bit of a long shot, do you have an oil quantity guage that works?

Cheers,
Baz

Squeak
03-07-2013, 08:35
Been at work since 6am . . . Thanks for the rear calipers mate wont bother asking about the front ones or the hubs and shafts. . . . . . . .
That's not my fault mate. I responded and you were the second person to contact me about them anyway. if you feel that so be it but please get off my thread and stop whining :) All the best

Squeak
03-07-2013, 08:38

(yer i didnt read the full post :) )
Sorry mate willy cams going with the engine. Also throttle body pictures are here. The first pictures is the cheaper one and then the last pictures are the middle priced one and the last picture is the one I made which is better flowing. currently no picture for that.

Thanks

Ste

Cheers,
Baz

Squeak
03-07-2013, 08:44
because I can no longer edit the above post was meant to be

(yer i didnt read the full post file:///C:/Users/DSAUND~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif)

Sorry mate willy cams going with the engine. Also throttle body pictures are here. The first pictures is the cheaper one and then the last pictures are the middle priced one and the last picture is the one I made which is better flowing. currently no picture for that.

Thanks

Ste

Hi mate sorry I should have put that the shell is a mk2 ph1 shell and not a mk1 shell.

Cheers,
Baz

I do have the williams aux dials but I will not be splitting them from the main oil dials.

Thanks Dan

jock
03-07-2013, 23:00
That's not my fault mate. I responded and you were the second person to contact me about them anyway. if you feel that so be it but please get off my thread and stop whining :) All the best

Mate if I was going to whine I'd have sent you a snotty pm long ago; but as you bring it up I was surprised as you pmd me at 7:30 saying send £15 deposit and you would hold them for me and another at 9:16 to say you sold em to someone else!

If I was not the first why were you offering them to me anyway? I aint bothered as 2 were delivered here this morning. Have a nice day x :)

Squeak
04-07-2013, 09:25
Mate if I was going to whine I'd have sent you a snotty pm long ago; but as you bring it up I was surprised as you pmd me at 7:30 saying send £15 deposit and you would hold them for me and another at 9:16 to say you sold em to someone else!

If I was not the first why were you offering them to me anyway? I aint bothered as 2 were delivered here this morning. Have a nice day x file:///C:/Users/DSAUND~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif

Good I'm glad you got some in the end and the first pm I had was from someone from Spain. He had only enquired and I didn’t expect a response as I said postage would be a lot and it would not be worthwhile for him. You messaged me back and as you are in I thought it would be an easier transaction. The guy from Spain did in fact message me back. First come first serve. No offence but I hae had a lot of people saying yeah ill have them blah blah blah. Mainly timewasters (not saying youare).Any this is irrelvant as mine are now sold and you now have a set so we both happy :)

Squeak
04-07-2013, 09:26
Edit: the front springs are in fact 350lb.

172 fitment Gaz Coilovers GHA Inc AST Top Mounts (Less than 1500 miles) 350lb front 350lb Springs Rear £450

Squeak
04-07-2013, 11:06
Coilovers, AST's and Camber Bolts Sold!

Squeak
07-07-2013, 10:18

£OFFERS

Parts included.
Including All Sensors, spark plug, ht leads, water pump, thermostat, rotary arm, distributor cap, Chipped ECU. PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

Throttle Body Adaptors.

Original Williams Clocks and Aux Dials on about 72500 miles £50 Sold

Chipped Williams ECU with standard Map but raised rev limiter to 7000/71000 rpm £100

172 Polybushed Wishbones £60 Sold

Custom Brake Lines to run through the car and go through a Hi Spec manual bias valve £75 Sold

172 Cup Master Cylinder and Servo £75 Sold

Sparco Road Seats inc runners bolt in bolt out £180 PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

172 fitment Gaz Coilovers GHA Inc AST Top Mounts (Less than 1500 miles) 300lb front 350lb Springs Rear £450 Sold

Lockable Aerocatches£30

172 Mintex M1155 Brake Pads Fitted bedded in and then removed as track day got cancelled. £85 posted

172 Shaft £100 the pair

172 Rear Callipers £40 Sold

172 Polybushed ARB £50

Battery relocation kit including BMW positive terminal, battery kill switch and Odyssey PC680 battery £100 SOLD

Oz F1 Wheels Matt Black (DIY Refurb) With 2 good and 2 reasonable Toyo Proxie PX4 £150 PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN

Blue 4 Point TRS Harnesses Out of Date December 2012 £120 (Pair) PROV SOLD DEPOSIT TAKEN
Few more bits to add

Oz Supperleggras 15” 4 x 100 ET 37. 4 Used Toyo R888’s perfect for track (don’t think they are road legal). 2 wheels are in good condition and the other two have marks. Perfect for a set of track wheels as these are ultra light weight! Also come with Genuine Oz Spigot Rings to fit the clio centre bore (whatever it is). £400ono

16 of these. M12 x 1.5 70mm long. £6.59 each
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motors...onversion-stud

16 of these. M12 x 1.5 60 degree taper 19mm head 27mm long. £6.43 each
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motors...open-wheel-nut

Looking for £115 delivered.

Black TRS Tow Strap x 2 £12 posted (Each)

Phase 1 Gear Stick £25

Drilled and Grooved Front and Rear Discs (rears have good bearings) Inc Mintex Pads for the Rear £100

Camber Bolts £15 Sold

Mocal 13 Row oil Cooler – Thermostatic inc anti vibration bolts (Prevents cooler cracking) £135 Posted

Manual steering conversion. Column and rack. Rack has 172 arms and track rod ends

​more bits to be added

More parts to come just need to remember them and look through the garage

Squeak
08-07-2013, 11:16
Working away this week so pictures of supperlegras will come soon.

courier is picking up the following bits today

battery relocation kit
rear calipers
172 clocks
wishbones
coilivers asts camber bolts

the oz wheels, trs harnesses, bucket seats, eyelets, stress plates, steering wheel, boss and snap off boss were all collected last night thanks guys

Squeak
09-07-2013, 09:22
UPDATE 09/07/2013

£350

Parts included.

Throttle Body Adaptors.

Custom 172 Manifold made to fit an F7P / F7R £120 Fits in a MK2 shell never tested to see if it fits MK1 Shell

K-tec Decat (Twin Lambda) £100
Genuine Renault manifold to cat fitting it (£30 Renault) £15

Chipped Williams ECU with standard Map but raised rev limiter to 7000/71000 (tel:7000/71000) rpm £100

Lockable Aerocatches £30

172 Mintex M1155 Brake Pads Fitted bedded in and then removed as track day got cancelled. £85 posted

172 Shaft £100 the pair

172 Polybushed ARB £50

Oz Supperleggras 15” 4 x 100 ET 37. 4 Used Toyo R888’s perfect for track (don’t think they are road legal). 2 wheels are in good condition and the other two have marks. Perfect for a set of track wheels as these are ultra light weight! Also come with Genuine Oz Spigot Rings to fit the clio centre bore (whatever it is). £400ono

16 of these. M12 x 1.5 70mm long. £6.59 each
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motors...onversion-stud

16 of these. M12 x 1.5 60 degree taper 19mm head 27mm long. £6.43 each
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motors...open-wheel-nut

Looking for £105 delivered.

Black TRS Tow Strap x 2 £10 posted (Each)

Phase 1 Gear Stick £25

Drilled and Grooved Front and Rear Discs (rears have good bearings) Inc Mintex Pads for the Front & Rear £100

Mocal 13 Row oil Cooler – Thermostatic inc anti vibration bolts (Prevents cooler cracking) £135 Posted

Manual steering conversion. Column and rack. Rack has 172 arms and track rod ends £80

​more bits to be added

More parts to come just need to remember them and look through the garage