PDA

View Full Version : F7R 710 ported head + ITB with custom manifold

CyccX
16-05-2013, 20:23
Hello,

I'm breaking my R19 2.0 16v ITB megasquirted project.

because of the weight i would not sell whole engine, but i can offer you a machined, ported and polished megane F7R head.
The head is 100% working, machined inlet and outlet port to improve the flow and ported to the manifolds. Also the outlet ports are polished. The inlet valves [33mm], outlet valves and valve seats where professionall machined.
The head come with cleaned hydrualic tappet and F7P cams and F7P cam pulley [have F7R cams if need].

Head come with ITB. Manifold is custom made with runers. ITB are spaced to macht the head port. ITB are connectd to the runners by silicon hoses to make tight connection. Inlet ITB is 52mm outlet is 42mm This results in a good fit the ITB dimenions to the megane head inlet ports. The horns on the picture is only a temporary solution, this is simple 50mm pcv pipe 16cm lenght with epoxide horn at end, simple, but give nice gain torque in middle end range :)
ITB comes with out air filter box

Head still on engine.

price for head + ITB = 270 pounds + postage from EU

can sell head and ITB separately, also have megasquirt V3.0 board and MS1 ecu, board much upgrade p&h board for low z injectors [zero noise problems] give possibility for full sequential fuel injection, wireless bluetooth communications [no more USB-COM adaptors], integrated circuit for VR sensor, auto calibrated and resistant for noise in signal.

for more information PW or mail
K.kleinert@wp.pl

Regards

mopa
07-06-2013, 13:08
photos of headwork? reciepts? doene where? where are you based? thanks

CyccX
10-06-2013, 18:31
PM'd send

CyccX
26-06-2013, 21:12
up hop