PDA

View Full Version : Mocal Oil Cooler

cliorod
29-12-2012, 20:29
Mocal 15 row oil cooler with hose adaptors for "push on" hoses ... Hoses not available,-- £30 plus postage

NSF Williams / 16V hub/upright :- £15 plus postage

OSF Williams / 16V hub/upright :- £15 plus postage

NSF WILLIAMS Bottom arm :- £20 plus postage

OSF WILLIAMS Bottom arm :- £20 plus postage

Williams ECU & Prima chip:- £125 posted !!!! --- Before I get slagged off,this chip was burnt especially by Neil (engine man) who has looked after my engines / gearboxes for 25 years !!!!It came out of the Irish Car ..which Paddy now owns and gave 190bhp on the engine dyno,with Kent Billet cams & verniers,Solid lifters and a ported head....Again Paddy has the dyno sheet for the engine.I ran it my Williams road car and it just revs for fun.....
As with anything I am selling open to offers on ALL items ... I need the garage space.Prices quoted are those that will be starting on eBay tomorrow.
Rodders
Pictures up tomorrow also

cliorod
30-12-2012, 14:38
Mocal 15 row oil cooler with hose adaptors for "push on" hoses ... Hoses not available,-- £30 plus postage

NSF Williams / 16V hub/upright :- £15 plus postage

OSF Williams / 16V hub/upright :- £15 plus postage

NSF WILLIAMS Bottom arm :- £20 plus postage

OSF WILLIAMS Bottom arm :- £20 plus postage

Williams ECU & Prima chip:- £125 posted !!!! --- Before I get slagged off,this chip was burnt especially by Neil (engine man) who has looked after my engines / gearboxes for 25 years !!!!It came out of the Irish Car ..which Paddy now owns and gave 190bhp on the engine dyno,with Kent Billet cams & verniers,Solid lifters and a ported head....Again Paddy has the dyno sheet for the engine.I ran it my Williams road car and it just revs for fun.....
As with anything I am selling open to offers on ALL items ... I need the garage space.Prices quoted are those that will be starting on eBay tomorrow.
Rodders
Pictures up tomorrow also

As promised pictures of the bits I am selling
Rod
I must apologise it is a 13 row oil cooler .

cliorod
11-01-2013, 22:44
Oil Cooler sold from Ebay ...thanks for your enuiries
Rod