PDA

View Full Version : original williams blaupunkt stereo, 10 disk multi changer and parcel shelf.

gozziee
05-12-2012, 18:39
hi can anyone tell me if these are worth selling as i am thinking of having a clear out.
the stereo and changer worked when removed from my williams altho i cant find the cable that connects the two to each other and the parcel shelf is the one with the suit carrier on it if perfect condition.

thanks in advance :)

LeeB
05-12-2012, 21:40
Hi, I might be interested. I've just picked up a Williams 2 (due to collect it this weekend when it has a shiney new MOT) and don't know yet what stereo is in it. I'm interested in getting only original parts for it, so if it has some after market stereo I'll be looking for an original. I may be a bit wierd like that...but factory is best in my eyes!

LeeB
05-12-2012, 21:42
Oh, and we are both in Ipswich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must talk.

gozziee
05-12-2012, 21:54
will leave it with you mate and when yr up and running give me a shout and we can meet up. should try and get fatboy involved as well coz ive been a member on here for about 8 years and we still havnt met !!!!

LeeB
05-12-2012, 22:04
Sounds good. Should be picking the car up from Liverpool on Monday (bought it on e-bay a few weeks ago from Southport and got it lifted to my brothers garage nr. Liverpool). Just got loads of discount on original parts from Renault as it was ordered from dealer to dealer...well pleased with that e.g. 40% discount on exhaust etc. Just an MOT to go and we're in business. Will be in touch, Fatboy say's he's got a mate in Nacton Rd so is up this way sometimes.

HYBRID_HAZ
05-12-2012, 22:06
I would be interested in the shelf.

gozziee
05-12-2012, 22:40
will wait to find out what these things are worth then will make up my mind if im selling.... thanks for the interest and will get back to you:winkey: