PDA

View Full Version : First Blood

Tom16v
23-08-2005, 00:26
Well what can i say! Respect the 2.0l clio!

Took my mate out for a blast in the clio tonight to show him what its about! He's an RSi driver so already likes his quick clios

Anyways, Was following a proton GTi but with one subtle difference, it was turbocharged!! Had a couple of blasts down 2 d/c's and by the end of third i could take him. Not very quickly mind but went past! As for corners it was shocking!! He kept boosting up and the front was going straight! lol

He was a good sport though and pulled over for a chat. Turns out he had done the conversion himself and he's still making a few tweaks to the fueling ect (must admit it smelt rich). Looked quite cramped at the front of the bay but he was saying its a GSR block or something about mitsi?! Anyways he's managed to get it running a safe 10psi but doesnt know the power. Seemed to think it was quicker than ctrs though!!

Should have heard him....WHAT THE FOOK HAS THAT GOT IN IT!!! (Pointing at my clio! lol)

Gav
23-08-2005, 00:28
little elvs n pixies making miracles happen i reckon :D

Tom16v
23-08-2005, 00:30
little elvs n pixies making miracles happen i reckon :D

Hey?

Steve a
23-08-2005, 09:24
Tom did you point to the 1.2 badge 8)

Mark_Ritchspeed
23-08-2005, 09:31
I think those Satrias are the same car as the Misubishi Colt and the Evo conversion is quite popular in those as the engine bolts straight to the original gearbox.

Even the GSR Turbo engine is rated at 200bhp as standard.

Tom16v
23-08-2005, 13:11
Tom did you point to the 1.2 badge 8)

Nah sadly not mate! lol

He was so impressed he waited for me to pull over to find out what it was!

Winston
23-08-2005, 22:18
Ave it!!!!!!