PDA

View Full Version : POWERFLOW STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM & DE-CAT PIPE

cliorod
22-11-2012, 17:16
As stated in an earlier thread,following the sale of the shell to Paddy,I have lots of bits 'n' pieces for sale.I have put a figure on as the rules say I have too,but please do not flame me,if its dear ... just constructive comments please...or better still an offer !!!everything to go.Rod.

1) Powerflow exhaust stainless exhaust system and de-cat pipe ..Not stainless £100 plus postage

2) Green Filter single cone filter induction kit...ready to fit £70 plus postage

3) Sachs clutch- pressure plate and driver - £30 plus postage

4) Front brake calipers 100% total overhaul with new OE Renault seals & pistons,powder coated red and with a set of standard pads ;- £100 plus postage.

5) Williams 4 branch exhaust manifold,painted and baked with Red Sperex heat proof paint and wrapped with exhaust wrap with stainless "tie-wraps" £100 plus postage

6) Williams down pipe (standard) £30 plus postage

Loads more,All can be collected from BB8 (Colne Lancashire),Come visit and have a brew I have loads of new unused OE Renault parts.
Most of the stuff is on eBay ...but I need to get shut of it ...garage is full,no sensible offers refused
Rod

EVO5
27-11-2012, 00:04
Hello.

I am looking for a performance exhaust manifold plus de Cat system, can you help me?

Kindly.
António