PDA

View Full Version : VSF (No2)

anyideas
18-11-2012, 22:31
Picked her up today, needs a little TLC at the moment.

114k with a folder of old MOT's and service history including original service book.

rupertfinch
09-12-2012, 11:27
Goodness, for a minute I thought someone had poached mine from its winter storage!Then I noticed the (No2). Enjoy the Williams. We're now in the most exclusive sub-forum on the forum - the VSF contingent. Should we get badges made? :lol:

Mark

Das-das
28-01-2018, 22:22
Hi I know you guys probably have cobwebs grown on this post since 2012 but im on a hunt. My Girlfriend had a VSF 8 years ago an her ex sold it from under her as was the legal owner and he couldn't afford to maintain it.

She had wanted a williams back ever since but not any clio, the exact same one. Even if it's not possible it would be nice to know if its in storage, crushed, or possibly far sale as see it's been sorn since 2013.

Was either of yours M101 VSF and if so what was the final fate of this car. Thanks Darren

rupertfinch
07-03-2018, 18:46
Hi I know you guys probably have cobwebs grown on this post since 2012 but im on a hunt. My Girlfriend had a VSF 8 years ago an her ex sold it from under her as was the legal owner and he couldn't afford to maintain it.

She had wanted a williams back ever since but not any clio, the exact same one. Even if it's not possible it would be nice to know if its in storage, crushed, or possibly far sale as see it's been sorn since 2013.

Was either of yours M101 VSF and if so what was the final fate of this car. Thanks Darren

Sadly (for you in this case) mine is M81, as featured in the main site banner head. It's still alive and kicking though not adding too much to its 60k mileage as its been stored for a good few years now.

DSilvaSport
09-03-2018, 22:53
M101 VSF is off the road and SORNed somewhere, but still alive by the looks of it, just barely. -

http://williamsclio.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8727&stc=1