PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!!!!!!!TRAX BAD NEWS FAO ALL PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caramelx
22-08-2005, 22:05
I have recieved a call from the organisers today to say that our application for tickets, passes and tracktime has been rejected due to no space left.

This is regardless of the fact that the application was in on time!!!! I have voiced my displeasure to them in no uncertain terms.

I will post cheques to those who had booked with myself this week so you will get your money back, If anyone wishes to speak to me regarding this please email me Caramelx@gmail.com

We are not the only club to have been rejected and i can only say how dissapointed i am with the situation.

Regards
Clare

Caramelx
22-08-2005, 22:13
I will be sending a letter of complaint to the organisers if you wish to add anything please let me know on the above email address

RS-Steve
22-08-2005, 22:45
had you been www.williamscliocruise.net.bangingINIT
you would have got on!!!

Rich
22-08-2005, 22:45
and i bet i know why but thats another story! totally shit that!

richy
22-08-2005, 22:47
ok that is bad news, disapointed now, wont be going with cs either, if frsocc go i will but otherwise fcuk the show not worth wasting me petrol

Rich
22-08-2005, 22:51
amen! i'll spend the time on the car instead!

snakeylady
23-08-2005, 12:04
seems like a bit of a cock up by the organisers - still a big thanks to Claire for trying her best to get this sorted - better luck next year.

Caramelx
25-08-2005, 12:37
They screwed up last year by sending me the wrong tickets and this year they are just a joke infact i can honestly say i personally will never gve them a penny of my own money again.
Gutted as let people down, had arranged lots of other things for the day to make it good.

But feel a little better for ripping them apart by phone and letter.

But that dont make up for the dissapointment or lack of orgnisation.

Thank you Snakylady.

Clare

Lunner
26-08-2005, 18:42
In a way i'm glad now i missed the deadline for WC tickets, and got ClioSport ones

richy
26-08-2005, 18:44
im not gonna bother going at all now, glad to get cash back, rather spend it elsewere :)

Rich
26-08-2005, 19:16
yip me too, well at this rate richy we will still be trying to fix my valver :evil:

2 live
27-08-2005, 03:50
ah well........shit happens

thanks for trying ur best to organise this tho claire......shame it didnt turn out how u planned.......