View Full Version : 0372 - L392PMT

northy
09-10-2012, 10:36
0372 - for sale piston heads June 2008

£4000

75,000miles

gavs1985
06-03-2015, 19:01
Does anybody know about the existence of this car??

Danno
06-03-2015, 23:09
I'm fairly sure I looked at this when it was for sale, down lincs way iirc, Phil the guys name was.

gavs1985
07-03-2015, 04:29
Yea i was a former keeper, looked to see if it had been taxed recently but it seems to have been sorn for quite some time...

farmer_neil
26-11-2016, 10:22
The car went to Hong Kong for a while, now back in UK. Hence why it 'disappeared'!

northy
28-11-2016, 13:17
That sounds like some story - can you update us on it?

northy
28-03-2017, 12:57
For sale by Classic Hero's - March 2017

£14500

Bought by abiddavid (http://williamsclio.co.uk/forum/member.php?20472-abiddavid)

http://williamsclio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?45697-Some-fool-bought-the-car-at-Classic-Heros

We will soon have available this Clio Williams 1. 70,000 miles and fully documented history from new. Complete service pack with rare Williams supplement. All correct Williams parts including overmats and even the original radio is still fitted. Currently passing through the workshop for a no expense spared, age related program of work and complete detailing. A great opportunity to own a truly rare and quirky bit of motoring history in simply stunning condition, mechanically ready to use and a superb history. Please enquire with Barney.

e will soon have available this Clio Williams 1. 70,000 miles and fully documented history from new. Complete service pack with rare Williams supplement. All correct Williams parts including overmats and even the original radio is still fitted. Currently passing through the workshop for a no expense spared, age related program of work and complete detailing. A great opportunity to own a truly rare and quirky bit of motoring history in simply stunning condition, mechanically ready to use and a superb history. Please enquire with Barney.

stevie_b
28-08-2020, 17:35
For sale on carandclassic:

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1258022

A superb example of the early ‘numbered’ Homologation Special Clio Williams. Number 372 of 390.

Sport Blue (449) with Williams livery and polished lip gold Speedline alloys

76,000 miles

£20,950

Ashtons99
10-11-2020, 23:11
Has anyone seen this car or can comment on how “original and correct” it is. I’m quite interested

ianbirch
11-11-2020, 15:11
Has anyone seen this car or can comment on how “original and correct” it is. I’m quite interested

Hi Ashtons99... this vehicle has been discussed on the Facebook page and mostly it seems to be details that are incorrect...here's a snapshot of my list but other people spotted other things.

If you go on the Facebook page and scroll down a fair bit you will find the thread... there is at least three posts you need the earliest one.

Regards Ian

Ashtons99
11-11-2020, 20:09
Hi Ashtons99... this vehicle has been discussed on the Facebook page and mostly it seems to be details that are incorrect...here's a snapshot of my list but other people spotted other things.

If you go on the Facebook page and scroll down a fair bit you will find the thread... there is at least three posts you need the earliest one.

Regards Ian

thanks for that I will look it up

davywavygravy
05-12-2020, 22:47
Hi everyone,

I'm not on Facebook, can someone please offer a summary of the items that are listed there are 'missing or incorrect'? I see a few small items but the extra insight would be very helpful. Any comments on the price? I'm happy to sort the small items, as they don't look too difficult to sort.

Thanks

David

ianbirch
06-12-2020, 11:55
I can't find the thread now but other than the items in the post above there were only a couple of other things.

It has probably had a full respray... I would be most interested in the condition of inner wings, sills, jacking points, suspension turrets etc.

And you will only find that out by viewing it and asking the appropriate questions.

Regards Ian

davywavygravy
06-12-2020, 21:16
Thanks for the reply Ian.

Agreed on body work, will go and look at the car and jack it up for sure.

Thanks

David

16v_paddy
08-12-2020, 01:13
The things "wrong" on that car are pretty insignificant tbh

The front bumper has certainly been painted as the bar running across the middle of the bottom part is supposed to be matt black
Hockey sticks have been painted & they're supposed to be grey bare plastic
Missing the 2.0 badges on the indicators
Rear wiper is from a phase 2 - quite hard to find a ph1 wiper though
Wrong negative battery terminal - requires a good dose of luck to find those
Missing the rubber that goes at the front of the engine bay along with the alarm switch
Jon Barret is talking bollocks as usual :roll: that Ariel is correct for a ph1
How Senna can tell the bonnet cable is incorrect is beyond me as you can barely even see it - unless he's referring to the bonnet stay rod which isn't visible on the pics
The polished lip on the wheels is correct but on 1st glance & zoomed out they do look wrong so that's forgivable :lol: - impossible to tell from the photos and only an issue if you're seriously anal about the W1 specific stuff but the insides of the wheels aren't supposed to be fully painted gold, they're supposed to sort of fade from gold to the primer colour. It's only the later cars and new replacement wheels from Renault that are fully painted gold
The coolant is 100% correct though
The bulkhead heatshield, although it doesn't look perfect, the fact that it's the original and intact is spectacularly impressive

I can't really tell if the stickers are right or wrong, you have to get up close & personal to properly tell with them