PDA

View Full Version : electric window

byers
22-08-2005, 14:11
yo.. i bought a set of electric window motors as the passanger side one is feckt well thats what i thought any way i stripped the door down and pluged the other motor in and there was still nothing happenin and ive ran out of ideas as what could be stopping it.. the driver side works fine any ideas ive tried both switches

fab
22-08-2005, 14:13
dont quote me on this but there may be an electric window module thats fecked.

GazTwo
22-08-2005, 14:14
Both switches have to be plugged in for the window to work if that's any use????

byers
22-08-2005, 14:46
dont quote me on this but there may be an electric window module thats fecked. weres this located my friend not to big on cars cheers

Winston
22-08-2005, 15:31
It could be the switch........they always **** up

fab
22-08-2005, 15:37
dont quote me on this but there may be an electric window module thats fecked. weres this located my friend not to big on cars cheers

neither am I!
If there is one its more than likely shoved under the dash somewhere.trace the wires from the motor in the door to the inside of the cabin and see where they lead to.If there is an electric window module you'll find it.
Otherwise wait till one of the other lads who knows and has had this experience posts.They always do.

Justin..
22-08-2005, 19:52
theres two relays (i think) with wires going into behind the passenger dash speaker, dunno what theyre for but check em if nothing else remedies the problem

byers
23-08-2005, 12:08
theres two relays (i think) with wires going into behind the passenger dash speaker, dunno what theyre for but check em if nothing else remedies the problem think il just take it to a garage cant be arsed cheers anyway !!