PDA

View Full Version : :D

Wobba
14-09-2012, 18:46
I luv my car hehe.

Just ragged the hell out of it to Tesco and home. It didn't miss a beat, just torque and power. No shit, this engine is getting perkier with age. Done about 8k miles in it now, so it's only done 9k total since Hill Power rebuild.

It needs the suspension sorting a bit and a bearing is starting to go again (think I am going to buy a bearing press and leave it at Leighannes for general use, be cheaper!) but no biggie lols.

Blew the total **** out of a GTI new golf thing earlier too hehe. I think he shit himself when I floored it in 2nd gear, the ITB's go totally nuts at 3k RPM under full load :D It is addictive, I still giggle to myself even at low speeds doing it.

Never sell teh Clio Willyams :p

Wobba
14-09-2012, 18:50
Also, was at Tesco getting petrol and a pretty girl smiled and asked me, 'oh not see one of these before, is it new?' I lol'd and said yes, you can only get them on special order with Renault, but if she wanted one to be quick as they almost sold out.

16v_paddy
14-09-2012, 19:02
I need to have a drive of this at some point so I know what I'm letting myself in for as my engine will hopefully be ready in a few weeks

Coops
14-09-2012, 21:30
glad to see you smiling mate, thats the wobbanory story i want to see ;-)

Wobba
14-09-2012, 23:47
glad to see you smiling mate, thats the wobbanory story i want to see ;-)

Well, I think there is a lack of Cooops pwnage lately :D

diditno
15-09-2012, 01:59
I must be honest, im looking at replacing mine, but with the group a scuttle on it now, i just keep driving like i stole it, the Noise, oh the noise, and that makes me like it again, and then i feel guilty about looking at other cars. But it still gets plenty of attension. You just dont see many any more.

Wobba
15-09-2012, 12:25
I must be honest, im looking at replacing mine, but with the group a scuttle on it now, i just keep driving like i stole it, the Noise, oh the noise, and that makes me like it again, and then i feel guilty about looking at other cars. But it still gets plenty of attension. You just dont see many any more.

Ye I agree. I can't stop either lol.

northy
17-09-2012, 13:35
.....Since hill power rebuild????

Wobba
17-09-2012, 16:08
.....Since hill power rebuild????

Was getting a tad drunk when I wrote it, but the bottom end was built by HP. Head was too but Sideways Dan did the cams/timing for me.

Drove to Cornwall couple of days ago, out accelerated two scoobs on the way here to big speeds hehe. Yay!

2 live
23-09-2012, 23:13
good to hear mate.....i had a quick blast in another 1 the other day.... it didnt take me long to get the wallet out ;)

williams 1 no 3 on the drive.........dont mind if i do....hehe

Wobba
24-09-2012, 13:21
Hahaha nice!

I love mine. A wheel bearing is going pretty bad now, but it kinda just adds to the whole drama of it :p

I am addicted to ITB noises.

Yanoo_
24-09-2012, 13:53
I am addicted to ITB noises.

me too :lol:

Wobba
24-09-2012, 14:13
me too :lol:

I must make some videos soon...keep meaning too.

16v_paddy
24-09-2012, 19:31
I'm having massive withdrawal symptoms from ITB noises :cry::cry::cry:

Wobba
25-09-2012, 23:38
I'm having massive withdrawal symptoms from ITB noises :cry::cry::cry:

I will try and get my little recorder on the car for my journey to work for you and edit it :)