PDA

View Full Version : Williams 2: FRSH, 1 Lady Owner, Original & Outstanding

djcurnock
22-08-2005, 12:00
1995/M Renault Clio Williams 2: Pearlescent Sports Blue with the trademark gold Speedline alloy wheels. Incredibly, only 1 mature lady owner from new, 94,000 genuine miles and Full Renault Service History, this mid-90's master-class of hothatches has never been serviced anywhere other than it's original supplying Renault Main Dealer - Reades of Telford. The all important cambelt and waterpump change were carried out last year at 91K, naturally at the Renault main dealer.

Needless to say, it is absolutely original & factory standard throughout, even has the original Philips radio/cassette stereo with face-plate case, the garment case under the parcel shelf and Williams over-mats. This car has been truly cherished, and I have only been allowed to buy this car as the owner was impressed by the work I do and reassured that I would ensure it was sold on only to a discerning enthusiast and collector, so boyracers with visions of fancy air-filters and big bore exhausts need not enquire please...

If you are tired of seeing scruffy examples - with sketchy history, of scabby rear arches and tatty interiors - which have obviously been thrashed and trashed, definitely view this utterly original & outstanding Williams 2.

It has never been stolen and as it has been pampered it has never seen inside a spray booth - fantastic original paintwork all round. It comes with all invoices from new, all the handbooks including the stamped up service book, serviced religiously adhering to Renault's service schedule. An original Renault Clio Williams 2 sales brochure is included in the sale.

The only thing I have carried out is having the wheels professionally refurbished using the correct Renault paint code, which set the car off perfectly, returning it to showroom condition. So if you are after a truly remarkable Clio Williams you'd struggle to better this car, without exaggeration, this car drives like new, unbelievably smooth, refined and responsive. It has always been in regular use, which in my experience is preferable to one of those alledgedly super low-mileage Williams that occasionally crop up... under-used cars can be more hassle than you'd imagine!

See my website for photographs and details: www.the80semporium.co.uk

Telephone. 01386 792064

£3995

djcurnock
11-09-2005, 12:17
SOLD to 1st viewer for full asking price.

NickFr
11-09-2005, 12:51
Well done, hope they enjoy it 8)