PDA

View Full Version : fiesta thing

Jamie.
20-08-2005, 18:47
coming home from town this morning a fiesta was glued to my bumper down a notorious stretch where a speed camera usually is, so we both sat doing 40, although im not sure why he needed to do it 3 metres from my arse. then later i overtook a car and moved back in, so did he, again a few metres from my arse. dont know why he was doing this, as if he wanted to overtake he cud of done easily, it wasnt as if i was driving anything more than a granny. anyway i moved towards a d/c however my engine was only at 70 so i didnt want to boot it anymore than 5k. as we entered the a rd i moved over to the right to overtake a car on contrevening white lines which was going very slow as i went across round abt much quicker....however the fiesta tried overtaking both me and this other car since i had to slow for this slow moving car which allowed him to catch up?! wtf! i mean i was being naughty overtaking on white lines, shit he was willing to overtake an overtaking car on them...so anyway, i overtook this car and put me foot down to 5k and up into 3rd to 5k agen, this guy droped so far back it was unreal. i came to the conclusion that he either had a 1 litre or wasnt bothered abt trying it on, if so, why did he stick a few metres from my bumper and try to overtake two cars side by side. although if he dropped so far back when i was only going to 5k why was he trying to overtake two cars side by side if he has no power at all!?! i mean, i wudnt try to overtake an evo fq300 which was overtaking another car, as he wud clearly piss on me :roll: