PDA

View Full Version : Renault parts direct delivery time????

tay14
04-07-2012, 20:18
I order some parts on line for my Williams on Saturday,got email say thanks for your order,then a few hours later one say items awaiting shipping but no parts yet?are they normally fast to post?checked on line and it says still waiting to be shipped. Cheers Paul.

tomo4
04-07-2012, 20:45
Normally most things come within a week. A lot of parts have to be shipped in from France though so can apparently take up to 2 weeks. I've always got my parts within 3-5 working days

16v_paddy
04-07-2012, 20:54
They send everything by courier so if you ordered on saturday the courier wont actually pick the stuff up until the end of the day on monday, and they'll be using the cheapest service from DHL that takes 3-5 working days so tomorrow or friday delivery will be normal if the parts were picked up on monday night, no need to worry yet :winkey:

p4cks
04-07-2012, 21:13
Have you tried ringing them to find out?

Wobba
04-07-2012, 21:24
I would call up. I also mention on online sales I am on WC. It helps with communication.

Sometimes, items are not in stock and they need to be ordered from far off places like France. They sadly are at the mercy of some garlic swilling, wine riddled French guy on minimum euro wage to sort it for you.

Good luck!

FATBOY
04-07-2012, 22:53
dont panic. they will arrive. ive had issues in the past with RPD but as above^^^ they are sometimes in the hands of renault france and they are more often than not useless over the channel! lol

tay14
05-07-2012, 19:35
All sorted parts will be here tomo. :winkey:

cliorod
06-07-2012, 15:54
Sometimes, items are not in stock and they need to be ordered from far off places like France.

I agree,but any decent Renault dealer that put the effort in.Can get stock from France within 10 days ...providing it is currently available within the Renault parts lists....Never if it isn't .
I have NEVER had to wait longer than that at my local dealers ...even buying Renault Sport parts from Dieppe !!!
Rod

tay14
06-07-2012, 17:15
Well thought is was all sorted. i got the parts sent to my work as I was working away just checked on line with ups tracking and it says delivered today at 12.30 singed by someone called smith. Spoke to work no parcels there and I don't work with any one called smith!!!!

Wobba
06-07-2012, 17:58
That's one for UPS.

In my experience RPD have been very helpful, and very quick. They hand delivered my rear quarter panel to work from France t omake sure some numpty didn't dent it (the bodyshop dented it but hey-ho).

tay14
07-07-2012, 18:14
Found the parts left in a firm next door.