PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Leigh Anne

cliorod
12-06-2012, 12:17
As the title :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I recently forgot my password :oops: :oops: :oops: must be an age thing.I sent the "forgot password" link through on several occasions but no response.
A quick call to John 2Live and eh presto :wink: :wink: :wink: the lovely Leigh Anne has sorted it
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Many thanks.
Rod ( lack of memory space :roll: :roll: )

Daz.
12-06-2012, 15:28
Pffft Rodders!

Shall I bring the shotgun round?

Coops
12-06-2012, 16:10
lets take the long walk mr rod ;-)

cliorod
12-06-2012, 16:47
Yup it all happens to us :lol: :lol: :lol: .
62 years young and still going strong well sort of :oops: :oops: :oops:
Good to see i aint been forgotten
Rodders :wink:

Anyone fancy doing our Hill climb at Scammonden Dam, 19th August

Entries available from the website.
As an incentive,there will be a trophy for the best one make/class etc if 5 or more enter :wink: :wink:
If you look on the website at the comittee... can you guess which is me ha ha

www.pendledistrictmc.co.uk

FATBOY
12-06-2012, 21:56
that was me 8)

LEIGH-ANNE
12-06-2012, 22:04
that was me 8)

Only cos of me :P

No problem rod! :D

2 live
12-06-2012, 23:43
glad to be of help mate.

the website must be older than you and forgot to sort it ;)

i might have a ride up to the hillclimb...not been up there for years. is eric still doing the timekeeping??

cliorod
13-06-2012, 01:11
Hi Jon
No Eric has final handed the reins over to a younger bloke :wink: :wink: David Clay,but Eric comes out with him and does his bit :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love to see you there.
Rod

cliopete
13-06-2012, 07:13
Hi Rod,

I certainly know the feeling having officially become a pensioner, 65 last March :) :)
Just in case you are worried where you have left your rally car, it seems to have been abandoned in Kitchens showroom!!!

Pete

2 live
13-06-2012, 09:52
He's never handed over the keys to samson?? Lol. Altho I haven't seen it around for quite some time. Was his baby that, a true labour of love lol. He is knocking on a bit not tho, must be nearing 80?.

And just to refresh your memory rod, I hope you can remember telling me that I could buy the rally car for a swirly swirly and a pint of landlord ;) hehe.

Did you get your car sorted Pete? Hope it's all back up and at em again now

cliorod
13-06-2012, 10:21
abandoned in Kitchens showroom!!!

Good to hear from you Pete,yup I am afraid I had to abandon the car :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: to a nice weather proof/dry and warm atmosphere :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: .instead of it being outside in the wet and rain :) :) :)
Also there are a lot of little jobs I can get done at a good price :wink: :wink: .... FREE !!!!!
HAPPY DAZE

northy
13-06-2012, 11:19
How easy is it to get a non member to run at the hillclimb rod???

cliorod
13-06-2012, 18:10
It aint that much of problem :wink: :wink: :wink: If you know the right people :lol: :wink: :lol:
So long as the car is legal for the class entered and complies with the Blue Book as regards safety .. happy days.
The biggest problem /expense is in getting the overalls/helmets etc,that are to the current safety specification.
I think the MSA license is about £32,which should be got beforehand,but CAN be applied for on the day .. provided you turn up with a completed application form and the correct fee etc.
If you are anyone else is interested,please feel free to get in touch.
Rodders :wink:

cliopete
13-06-2012, 22:23
Did you get your car sorted Pete? Hope it's all back up and at em again now[/quote]

Yes Jon it's all sorted mechanically. Never realised what the consequences of overtightening the cam belt slightly would be :evil: :evil:
This years task was going to be getting the rear arches sorted but with the cambelt failure and my slight comming together with a farmyard gate means this will now have to wait, unless my lottery numbers come up.
Have you still got both Williams as well as your Trophy.

Pete