PDA

View Full Version : williams 1 vs williams 3

FATBOY
31-03-2012, 19:28
just thought i would share my views regarding these 2 different models (which im fortunate to own both).

having owned the williams 3 for 8 years and regulary driven the car(ok weekends mainly) you obviously get used to the fell of a car after that amount of time. but today after finally getting the williams 1 through her MOT, my god the feel of it is different? so much more of a rawer feel about the thing? ok the engine on the williams 1 is modded compared to the unmodified williams 3 engine. but on cornering it sticks even more so than the williams 3?? is it just me? as we all know the weight of a williams 1 is less than the williams 3 (obviously the williams 3 had electric refinements sunroof etc) but would it really notice? or is it all in my imagination after driving the williams 3 for 8 years????

views people???

Jamie.
31-03-2012, 19:40
Had the Williams 3 for about 3/4 years & tbf, the Williams for only 6 months or so & limited driving, but, I haven't found there much difference tbh.

I miss my old 3's engine, never realised how good that one was until driving this one. The engine on my old 3 was far better & healthier.

Was along time ago, & not driven back to back. Is there newer parts on the 1 than the 3?

FATBOY
31-03-2012, 19:42
not as far as im aware?? the williams 3 has had new front springs. and all that the williams 1 has had is engine modifications, cammed etc etc