PDA

View Full Version : football chat

FATBOY
17-03-2012, 18:38
come on then..... who do you all support? do you attend regulary?

MG1980
17-03-2012, 18:59
Blackburn Rovers til I die!! I used to have a season ticket, but live in Kent now so only the odd game here or there!!

FATBOY
17-03-2012, 19:12
2nd blackburn fan ive ever known! reckon you will survive this year??? im a tractor boy through and through, like to get along to half the home games, and make as many of the london away fixtures i can.

andyleep
17-03-2012, 22:00
Liverpool fan. Been to a couple of games this season.

On a serious note, have you heard about Fabrice Muamba today? Scary stuff

jamiecrookston83
18-03-2012, 00:17
Glasgow Rangers man myself. Not that its alot to shout about this moment at time. Don't get a chance to go to the games as I work conti shifts. I do hope Muamba pulls through. Not nice to see

2 live
19-03-2012, 20:32
mufc fan meself. used to get there quite regularly, before it was made all seater...yes im old enough to remember clambering up the railings at the stretford end ;)

only managed about 2 games last season. and only a handful in the couple seasons before that.

as for muamba....terrible thing to see....hope he pulls through ok.

fasterthanjesus
20-03-2012, 11:20
i support the one and only north end!

although, we seem to have dropped since i last went !

been to many many grounds whilst i was in england.
favourite non pne game was watching terry henry tear blackburn apart (saw him a couple of times at ewood park).

been to anfield. never ever ever forget 'youll never walk alone'
saw beckham tear bradford city apart at old trafford.
glasgow rangers fans sang non stop. from the bus at 10am till after 6pm in the pubs!

all i can say is that soccer at this end is shite.

the one thing i want to do when i go back is experience as many soccer matches as i can. really do miss that buzz.