PDA

View Full Version : Lots of bits, carbon fibre, exhaust, compo's + more

sk8xtrm
02-02-2012, 13:33
I have the following items for sale:

- Magnex Cat back stainless exhaust £70
- Real Carbon Fibre powersteering bottle cover (Mint condition) - £20 posted
- Real Carbon Fibre inlet manifold cover (Brilliant condition but a few bubbles on the outer skin) - £40 posted
- Real Carbon Fibre top engine mount cover – Not the best condition, top layer is faded around most of the corners – open to offers but forum rules £25 posted
- Brand new F7P sump gasket- undamaged (not cheap paper one, it’s a proper foamy rubber one) - £15 posted
- Window one touch button - £5 posted
- Perfect working order crank sensor - £20 posted
- Blue Magnecor HT lead from coil to dizzy Works perfectly - £10 posted
- Virtually brand new car battery - £25
- Coolant bottle – fairly clean (you can see the level of the water very well ) - £15
- Drivers Side headlight and indicator in near perfect condition with all bolt mounting points in tack - £25
- Passenger Side headlight and indicator in near perfect condition with all bolt mounting points in tack - £25
- Full Gear linkage with good condition gear gator and a red aftermarket gearknob - £20
- Pair of black sunvisors with mirrors in mint condition - £10
- Front wiper motor and mechanism - £20
- Electric water pump and connecting pipe - £20
- Red OMP strut brace – personally feel it would benefit from a paint but £35 posted
- RSI sideskirts with correct all both end caps and bolts - £50
- Electric mirror - £25
- Parcel shelf with Pioneer 6 x 9’s fitted - £10
- Ph2 front seats in brilliant condition – no rips or tears - £30 pair?
- 3 clover wheels with metal centre caps - Will sell each separately or centre caps separate if required.

I also have a set of six evolution 1 compomotive alloy wheels 16", they are a bronzy graphite colour all in brilliant condition some with minor kirbing. They were used as track wheels and are lightweight. All six wheels have good tyres with about 6mm of tread of each tyre, two are worn on the inner shoulders a little but have lots of tread still. Im looking for £300 or offers as with 6 tyres and 6 wheels its a steel :) (tyres are 205/45/16") fitted on my valver.

I do have more bits I will list soon

I am based in south wales!

I have photos of everything which I will upload or email when requested :)

chill32
02-02-2012, 13:44
PM'd

sk8xtrm
02-02-2012, 14:15
Pm responded to

andyleep
02-02-2012, 14:21
Are they williams seats or normal 16v ones?

sk8xtrm
02-02-2012, 14:30
Sorry they are 16v ph2 front seats

sk8xtrm
07-02-2012, 09:40
List on the first post has been updated,

Carbon Fibre Pas cover Sold.
Black Visors Sold

Everything else is still up for grabs.