PDA

View Full Version : whos site is this????

FATBOY
29-01-2012, 15:14
http://www.f7r.co.uk/contact.php

the forum link comes direct to our forum???? :?

snowman
29-01-2012, 15:53
give you 3 guesses

sideways danny
29-01-2012, 16:26
barrington

MatBrown
29-01-2012, 16:45
Doesn't look like one of Robs, and i doubt he would direct people here when he has his own.

TooSkive
29-01-2012, 21:22
It's a member off here who has re-directed it to here. Welcome to the year 2000... :roll:

FATBOY
29-01-2012, 21:49
your IP makes for an interesting read :roll:

franksvalver
30-01-2012, 06:59
Guys sorry for being a bit fresh.

WTF is the crack with barrington, yea hes argumentative but it seems like he was a regular member and one day got banned. Now just keeps getting banned

Mental image... is he fat, ginger, scottish, short and wears bullet proof glass-thick glasses?

Why was he banned in the first place?

fabulicious
30-01-2012, 11:31
In my humble view Rob has more brains than sense.
He is better off doing his own thing otherwise everyone on here would be popping prozac, and more than likely his ones.

I do not know what happened with him and the founders, not for me to say or discuss but I do know that he and Jon a.k.a thejesus were like cat and dog in the early years. Many took sides as normally happens in a cock fight.

In the end the victims were the forum and it's members.

That said and with the hope of moving on in life as we all grow up and mature that's the nature of the internet! It's not real!!!
I've said it time and time again, if you want to be part of this community then it really does help to get out and meet the other members. We all have something in common, the Williams. :D

jamiecrookston83
30-01-2012, 13:20
Guys sorry for being a bit fresh.

WTF is the crack with barrington, yea hes argumentative but it seems like he was a regular member and one day got banned. Now just keeps getting banned

Mental image... is he fat, ginger, scottish, short and wears bullet proof glass-thick glasses?

Why was he banned in the first place?

wow. Easy on the us Scots. haha

Smokey McPot
30-01-2012, 13:52
And the visually impaired.

dimma
30-01-2012, 23:06
and us gingers :wink:

franksvalver
03-02-2012, 18:39
Lol sorry to all the above

But my answer is no better answered

Is that why thejesus moved to australia? He hated barrington THAT much

fabulicious
03-02-2012, 18:52
But my answer is no better answered

Nuff said really.

leave it out mate.
We all want to have a peaceful life.

Rich
03-02-2012, 19:25
lot of toys thrown out of the pram tbh. Rob is a decent bloke when you speak to him. I don't take sides as I speak to people who equally don't like him. A spat that will never be resolved.

fabulicious
03-02-2012, 21:55
I agree in part with what you wrote Rich.

The part that puzzles me is why do both of them continue to come on here as different alias's to insult people? Who do you think the alias tooskive is above? And it's not Rob.

So long as both of them believe in their minds that they own this site, then yes I agree it's a spat that will never be resolved. As for Robs site well that was born out of bitterness and hatred.

2 live
04-02-2012, 12:24
lol. tooskive would be jon/cass/thejesus/ca whatever they want to call themselves isnt it?.

it makes me laugh how much some people mistake the tinterweb for real life lol. robs a sound guy in person. just a cock online. others take facebook etc far too seriously, scouring it for gossip/titbits all the time they're home.

its NOT real life. lol

fabulicious
04-02-2012, 13:00
I know ive said its not real either BUT in part it is real.

Lemee put it to you this way. If someone comes on looking for advice on say a mechanical fix or a part source and you suggest something arse-ways, what are the consequences for that individual who looks at you as a peer and discovers it's bullshit?

Now I'm not naive to believe the world is made up of all do gooders, but the internet is a source of information and if used correctly does provide an invaluable means of accomplishing REAL life tasks, such as fixing your car, being part of a club etc etc.

Therefore if people do have to read through page's and page's of as Rich put it "toys being thrown out of the pram" then surely it reflects badly on the site?

fabulicious
04-02-2012, 13:06
Just to add to this..items are bought and sold also on this site and the money is real as are the goods.
There is an etiquette to follow when using forums or other forms of social media but who follow's them is anyone's guess.

2 live
04-02-2012, 14:23
I know ive said its not real either BUT in part it is real.

Lemee put it to you this way. If someone comes on looking for advice on say a mechanical fix or a part source and you suggest something arse-ways, what are the consequences for that individual who looks at you as a peer and discovers it's bulls**t?

Now I'm not naive to believe the world is made up of all do gooders, but the internet is a source of information and if used correctly does provide an invaluable means of accomplishing REAL life tasks, such as fixing your car, being part of a club etc etc.

Therefore if people do have to read through page's and page's of as Rich put it "toys being thrown out of the pram" then surely it reflects badly on the site?

yeah id agree with that. as you know, rob/jon etc had nothing but arguments. both are banned on pretty much every site they are a member of for causing grief. both use multiple accounts to try and get back on the site. the admin allow this. so if the site suffers in my eyes thats the fault of the admin. not the posters.

2 live
04-02-2012, 14:32
Just to add to this..items are bought and sold also on this site and the money is real as are the goods.
There is an etiquette to follow when using forums or other forms of social media but who follow's them is anyone's guess.

and yes. but if these items werent advertised on the iternet. then theyd be advertised elsewhere in the media. auto trader etc. or at autojumbles. the net kinda puts a stop, to a certain extent, to enthusiasts meeting regularly. rather than going out for a spirited drive or a general meet over a beer or 3 and a chinwag, it all happens here. only here, you cant see expressions etc on peoples faces as they are commenting. lots of things are said tongue in cheek, but the lack of animation in the text, things come across completely wrong. these things then get blown out of all proportion.

fabulicious
04-02-2012, 18:25
:shock:
crikey Jon my estimation of you of being a sound bloke has shot up.
:thumbsup:

but i'm gonna nick name you the pink panther anyhow :P :lol:

northy
04-02-2012, 21:16
Just to correct you 2live, Jon made the choice to leave wc - He isn't banned.

Still very much involved with all things Williams - just not on here which is a shame. He is welcome back anytime

Jon wasnt on his own arguing with Robert Barrington though 2live :winkey:

fabulicious
05-02-2012, 00:30
I personally wish you all well but it seems Northy that you hold bitter feelings for Rob. I do not want to know why or how but it's obviously evident.
In my estimation as long as you, especially you as founder continue with that line then Rob will haunt this site for the rest of it's existence or until you step down.
Harsh yes but I shudder to think it is a reality.

You did try at the beginning to contain the arguments even banning myself and Jon on one occasion (jokingly) but did it become over-whelming even for you? The sensible approach if you are to be a leader would be to be bi-partisan and try reconcile the difference's but not online or have strict rules such as other forums do.
I remember a quote from you once around the time of the incident with Laine..that you said "it's not that kinda site".
So my question is what kinda site is it?
And another time when talking about admins you said "many have tried and failed".
But is the failure in your own approach?

I am not British and do not understand or know how your culture functions. If ye were scot's I might understand better! But as the landing page says with members spanning the globe then all peoples opinions should count.

So I'll shutup now and go my own way cause let's face it having Jon on here as admin was a disaster. The irony is that I left this site in early 2006 because of the shite coming out of Jon with his trolling and opinions and the whole episode of those two arguing.

I think you know me well enough that my intentions were always to protect the forum and stand by my mates..but I'm very disillusioned with all this.

2 live
05-02-2012, 00:40

Still very much involved with all things Williams - just not on here which is a shame. He is welcome back anytime

he left for reasons covered up by yourself in relation to his then spat with wobba iirc. and his abuse of his position. doesnt alter the fact tht hes also banned on other sites.

yes, iv had my spats with rob. iv never denied this. as have most people on here, including yourself

2 live
05-02-2012, 00:54
In my estimation as long as you, especially you as founder

lol. this bit makes me laugh.... fatboy is the founder. always has been. northy had nothing to do with it. he just likes taking the credit ;)

Jamie.
05-02-2012, 01:23
Rob has been allowed back a while ago formally & a few times informally; even when he creates a new user (all the time), people let it slide until he starts to make it known and argue and generally cause hassle.

You always have to look after the wider forum and more than one person - although it should be known that frequent effort is always made with everyone - as the forum isn't taken too seriously, but seriously enough.

No one has any harsh feelings toward anyone - but, if you just keep consistently getting into arguments and making a rod for your own back then people have to be banned, it's as simple as that.

One thing people don't see is the PM's to and from various members explaining their dismay about certain peoples behaviour (Not just one or two either way) - you can't overlook that. Decisions ultimatley always have to be made and generally always made toward what's best for everyone, not just one person.

For each of your points, which you have legitimate questions there are answers and reasons for each - any significant decision is never taken on a whim.

schakal
05-02-2012, 13:01
2lives , You are biggest cock on this website dude .

You even put me to shame fair play . Now go keep telling yourself "its not real" for half an hour before you come up with a chavy reply :D

2 live
05-02-2012, 13:01

and just to correct you. you will see i said he was banned from 'pretty much' every site. your as bad as chip for not reading the posts and accusing me of sayimg something i didnt.

2 live
05-02-2012, 13:06
2lives , You are biggest cock on this website dude .

You even put me to shame fair play . Now go keep telling yourself "its not real" for half an hour before you come up with a chavy reply :D

lol. pot and kettle springs to mind.

FATBOY
05-02-2012, 13:30
2live and schakal. is there bad blood between yourselves?? or is it just friendly banter???

2 live
05-02-2012, 13:32
tbh mate. not sure what his problem with me is

schakal
05-02-2012, 17:54
Just to correct you 2live, Jon made the choice
to leave wc - He isn't banned.

^^^^
Its quite obvious Jon and CA dont even have to be posting on here to PWN3d you 2lives

flolololol :lol:

2live and schakal. is there bad blood between yourselves?? or is it just friendly banter???

I dont do anything friendly with provocative ,sh1t stirring cnuts mate .
All unfriendly banter for me .

FATBOY
05-02-2012, 18:05
im not down with the youth of todays talk, but what does PWN3d mean???

2 live
05-02-2012, 19:01
some chav text mate. but whatever it means, i think he just did it to himself with his reply lol. another 1 that lacks the ability to read posts properly

2 live
05-02-2012, 19:03
Just to correct you 2live, Jon made the choice
to leave wc - He isn't banned.

^^^^
Its quite obvious Jon and CA dont even have to be posting on here to PWN3d you 2lives

flolololol :lol:

I dont do anything friendly with provocative ,sh1t stirring cnuts mate .
All unfriendly banter for me .

but yet your still friendly with jon?? lmao. hypocrite much??

Daz4567
05-02-2012, 19:36
I dont want to get involved in this, but as an outsider looking in can someone explain what this thread is about please?

Smokey McPot
05-02-2012, 20:25
ego clash.

schakal
05-02-2012, 21:32
I dont want to get involved in this, but as an outsider looking in can someone explain what this thread is about please?

Basicly 2live is a bum enthusiast and signed up on here by mistake
after he googled "big willy" on google .

We cant get rid of him since ,what a bummer :D

2 live
05-02-2012, 21:44

Basicly 2live is a bum enthusiast and signed up on here by mistake
after he googled "big willy" on google .

We cant get rid of him since ,what a bummer :D

:roll:

how many williams' do you own again??? and what are you doing here??

MatBrown
05-02-2012, 21:59
You don't need to own a williams to be on this site!
Never have, never will.
Most of us are a friendly bunch and welcome any newcomers, whatever their ilk might be.

northy
05-02-2012, 22:28
Thank you mat

When will you guys change the record. Trackdays arent meets, the club isnt what it used to be, carnt trailer cars to events, northys not the founder....blah blah blah who cares!

Jamie has hit the nail on the head for me. It's nice to read a decent post for a change pal.

2live you said Jesus was Banned on here. I was correcting you. He isn't. Both he and CA left along with a few others.

I have no hard feelings for Rob Either Fab! What has happened recently in your eyes for you to think different? and for me to step down??? How would that change anything? It would not. He is allowed on here till it is deamed so to ban him. Maybe that reason is we don't always know it's him lol. How if you were in charge make it any different. Robs been banned on here more times than I remember, he loves it!

Decision making on wc has always been a joint effort. I just push the big red button.